Oh, Jan!!! She's just beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family! I've missed you - hope we'll see you around more, but no pressure, haha! Baby-time is MUCH more important.
OH, SOOOOOO cute! SHe is just perfect Jan! How'd everything go with delievery? Hope everything went smooth and you're recovering well. I bet those three cute boys of yours are smothering her with love. HUGE CONGRATS! She's already taking stylish notes from her momma! =)
She is GORGEOUS! Love love love both the names! sounds like she kept you up all night....3:04 a.m.? Way to go, mama. Enjoy every second of this special time with the fresh little soul.
Hallelujah! She's finally here. SO glad we got to see her here on your blog. She's absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier that you finally got a girl - way to hang in there. LOL!
Enjoy your time with her and take care of yourself. Can't wait to "catch up" with you when you're feeling like blogging again.
What a darling little girl! I'm chiming in a bit late because somehow I missed the announcement! I hope the boys are taking good care of their little sister! ;-)
We welcomed a baby girl into our family in October 2011 and the world has been rose colored ever since!
Jan - I'm 5ft tall when I stand on my tiptoes
I like my money right where I can see it...hanging in my closet.
I desperately need this blog because...
-my mom hates to shop (horrified gasp)
-I have no sisters.
-My eldest SIL is a missionary for the church and lives in Russia where she doesn't shop much.
-My other two SILs I'd love to shop with - but they live in California and Nebraska and we'd have to split up when I head for the Petite section, because they are both 5'10
-My girlfriends are on strict budgets. I am too, actually. But they stick to theirs.
-I have three young boys who only go to the mall if I promise to buy them Happy Meals and gumballs and keep my excursion to 30 minutes or less. Also, there can be no trying on items. Even if we could all fit in the dressing room.
-My husband believes that you should wear your clothes out. And I don't mean on date night.
No Boys Allowed!
Email
Questions, Comments, Polyvore Requests and Friendly Hellos welcome!
JRuss544@hotmail.com
48 comments:
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
She's stunning! I'm so, so happy for you! :)
Congrats Jan she is beautiful and I LOVE her outfit!!! I hope you get some rest and enjoy the wonderful newborn stage!
I think it is so cute that you already have her all dressed up in a little tutu! :) Congratulations to your family...she is simply perfect!
Gorgeous!
Congratulations! I'm so glad you're going to have a little girl to share all of these girly things with!
So wonderful! Congratulations! I was wondering when we'd be hearing your news . . . you're going to have to update the title of your blog now. :)
Beth
Congrats!! Girl's are so much fun!! We have missed you and your adorable outfits!!
Congratulations. I have been wondering all week if it was time. I am so happy for you! What a little stunner. (I love peachy newborn skin!)
Congrats Jan she is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love her outfit and that tutu is so dang cute! :) And what a darling name.
Oh, Jan!!! She's just beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family! I've missed you - hope we'll see you around more, but no pressure, haha! Baby-time is MUCH more important.
Congratulations Jan!!!! She's soooooo insanely beautiful!!!! I'm sure you're just in awe.
OH, SOOOOOO cute! SHe is just perfect Jan! How'd everything go with delievery? Hope everything went smooth and you're recovering well. I bet those three cute boys of yours are smothering her with love. HUGE CONGRATS! She's already taking stylish notes from her momma! =)
congratulations! you have to change your blog name; you're not just a boy mom anymore :)
What a cutie!
Congratulations!
So precious..and beautiful!!!! ENjoy these first few day/months with your newborn baby girl:)
She is darling!! Congratulations!
Congratulations, she's so beautiful! I love her name too, so pretty and unique!
Congrats! She is just beautiful!! Hope you are resting well and getting lots of love from your boys!
She is GORGEOUS! Love love love both the names! sounds like she kept you up all night....3:04 a.m.? Way to go, mama. Enjoy every second of this special time with the fresh little soul.
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! :)
So cute! Congratulations!
Welcome to the world, Campbell! Congrats Jan! She's beautiful!
Congratulations- she is gorgeous! Take care of yourself :-)!
Gorgeous - congratulations!
She is gorgeous! You are going to have to start itemizing her clothes on your blog as well! Congratulations!
Absolutely Gorgeous, Congratulations!!!!!
Congrats! Enjoying having a little girl!!
Congratulations! What a little angel!
Yey for a little bambina!!! Congrats to you and your family Jan, she's precious!
Beautiful!! Congrats Jan!
CONGRATS! She's so adorable!!
Congrats to you & your family!!
She's beautiful... just like her mommy! ;)
She is precious Jan!!! Congrats!
Congratulations Jan!! She is beautiful! I bet her brothers and daddy are just smitten!
Hallelujah! She's finally here. SO glad we got to see her here on your blog. She's absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier that you finally got a girl - way to hang in there. LOL!
Enjoy your time with her and take care of yourself. Can't wait to "catch up" with you when you're feeling like blogging again.
congratulations!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
Weep weep. She is a doll!
Congradulations! She is so adorable! Now you finally have someone you can share all the girly things with :-)
Gorgeous! Congrats!
She's absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!
She is absolutely gorgeous- congratulations!!!
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com
What a darling little girl! I'm chiming in a bit late because somehow I missed the announcement! I hope the boys are taking good care of their little sister! ;-)
Awww! Just beautiful! Congratulations!
Hope you are enjoying your precious girl!! Can't wait to hear more when you are back to blogging :)
Wow! She's sooooooooo beautiful Jan! And I adore that lovely outfit you dressed her in! I DIE!!
Hope you are well. xx
Precious, precious, precious!
Congratulations!!!!!!
Post a Comment