Monday, April 9, 2012

Tarn It!

Has anyone had luck with the Tarn Necklace? My first one arrived broken, and so did it's second and third replacements. I called a local store and ordered a fourth so it could be carefully packaged and not have to travel far to reach me...and while it arrived in perfect condition, I only got to wear it to church for a couple of hours before there was an explosion of beads all over the floor :( Here is a quick picture I snapped before the necklace bit the dust.


On a much happier note, the Mixed Media Heels are truly as amazing as the online reviews indicate. They are immediate favorites - and every bit as comfortable as they are cute.
Shoes & Necklaces are KILLING me for Spring!

6 comments:

Siena in Style said...

I love the shoes!!
kisses from Prague and Milan
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Oh, how frustrating! What is WRONG with that necklace? It's SO pretty, otherwise. I'm glad the shoes worked out though, because they look amazing! I love the whole outfit! :)

Pamela said...

Wow! It sounds like the entire batch of necklaces are lemons!

I just adore those shoes. I like that they are pretty neutral color wise so the options could be endless.

Kristen said...

That is crazy to hear - my Tarn necklace arrived broken two separate times too!!!I've given up, too much of a hassle, and to hear your 4th broke while wearing it....bad batch!

Molly at Anthromollogies said...

Ooh, that's not good about the Tarn Necklace. That is at the top of my grabby hands wishlist! Hmm...perhaps I should wait for sale. I'm so glad you grabbed the Mixed MEdia Heels. I am in love with mine. The lilac color and fun printed heel are so perfect. They look great on you!!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Hi Sweetie.

I have followed your blog and cute style for a few months now and I love everything you wear. You have the nicest wardrobe from Anthropologie and just the cutest kids, ever.

Also congratulations on Campbell. That tiny baby is gorgeous. She is already so stylish, too.

Love this outfit. Great dress, shoes & cardigan. Though I love the necklace, 4 trys is more than enough. It has to be returned.

Stop by my page when you have a chance. I would love for you to follow me. Thanks. =)

http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/