Monday, June 11, 2012

Ivy Tunic

The Ivy Tunic was one of those pieces that I had no real interest in online. Then I saw it in person and better yet, saw the price was down to 19.95 and decided it couldn't hurt to try it on. I am so glad I took this top into the fitting room with me - it's comfortable, flattering and I totally need more green in my closet since green and white are our school colors - a mom has to represent at field day and Race for Education, etc. Tomorrow is actually Harrison and Sawyer's last day - and I am a bit terrified that they might fight all Summer. The school year flew by so fast...maybe I will be saying the same thing about their Summer break come September - fingers crossed ;) 
Anthropologie Ivy Tunic
Gap Always Skinny Jeans
Seychelles Harlow Wedge
Anthropologie Beaconed Treasure Necklace
Anthropologie Fall's Memento Earrings
Loft Bracelet

Campbell wearing Baby Nay

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cute top, love it with the yellow! And Campbell keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Michelle said...

Love that top! I had almost given up on Anthro tops because they never seem to fit. But you have come across so many cute ones lately! I need to hunt this down :)
You and your little girl are adorable!

Gemma said...

Love the top on you! I almost pulled the trigger on this one, but I was scared with one review saying the arm holes were big. But it looks perfect on you. Same with every shirt you've bought! You need to tell me your secret for staying away from buying all the dresses!

Also need to find out how you keep those headbands on Campbell's head! And we're finally doing Camilla's baptism and because of Campbell's cuteness, I'm leaning towards a Baby Beau and Belle gown!

Jan Russell said...

Thanks girls!

Gemma - well, the real secret is that I actually bought 5 dresses last month, lol. I talk a good game ;) You would love BBB - I used their outfits for two of my sons too, and they are just gorgeous! I hope Camilla's day is beautiful - please email me a picture I would LOVE to see your princess all dolled up.