Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dulcie Dress

I bought the Dulcie Dress months ago with Campbell's baptism in mind. I needed a special dress for such a special day! I was stumped on which tights and cardi to pair with it, but in the end I went tone on tone and let Jonathan pick which shoe he liked best.

Dulcie Dress



Really, I find it doesn't matter what I wear these days since we can't take our eyes off this little lady! She is truly a gift from heaven!

Baby Beau & Belle - Melissa Collection

13 comments:

Molly at Anthromollogies said...

Holy cuteness! She is so precious, I could just die. I audibly squealed when I saw her baptism dress. You are simply beaming ear to ear, and look gorgeous as ever. Perfect dress for a perfect occasion. Congratulations a million times over to you and your sweet family. Little Campbell is an angel.

modernmom said...

What a little sweetie! I have missed your posts, and was glad to see this one. I hope things are going well for you and your family. Best.
Debra
idreamofanthropologie

shopwithm said...

She is all gorgeousness, as are you! Her little ensemble is beyond precious. The Dulcie was the perfect dress for such a special occassion. Hope all is well with your family and you had a wonderful holiday!

Alicia Marie said...

OHHH! She is too much. Melts my only boys mom heart. So glad she light your life up. Congrats!

queenbee said...

Baby Beau and Belle was one of my
1st loves!! I had an obsession with it and it was what Adisyn came home in. Campbell is beautiful and I know she has been a blessing to your family!

SRP said...

wow. so much cuteness from both you and your baby girl! I'm getting close- about 8 weeks to go. Seems surreal...

Carol said...

Oh, Jan! Look at her!!! She's just beautiful! Not surprising, since you're the mama. ;) So glad to see you - have definitely missed your posts.

Michelle said...

Yay -- you're back! I've missed my "body twin" and all of your adorable outfits :) I love the dress, cardi, and shoe combo. Your little princess is gorgeous!

rlutz said...

Your baby girl is beautiful! love your blog...with a house full of boys myself, I understand the desire to stay girlie

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

You both look so beautiful, Jan! So glad you are enjoying having a little lady in your family.

Unknown said...

The queen and the princess! She's is just precious and adorable. Congratulations again!! You look radiant as usual.

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

You and Campbell look beautiful! Glad to hear everyone is doing well - you are beaming!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is so lovely! I loved seeing how you styled your Dulcie Dress, too, I bought it a few weeks ago but haven't worn it yet... I think I'm going to lower the neckline a few inches. I love how you stuck with neutrals for your outfit, it gives the dress a quiet sophistication.