Me and my girl on Sunday morning.
Boden Dotty Wrap Dress - ancient
Anthropologie Ampay Necklace - If you don't own it already, BUY IT, so pretty!
Anthropologie Ampay Necklace - If you don't own it already, BUY IT, so pretty!
Anthropologie Gold Rung Earrings - I want these in the grey, next!
On Tuesday I wore Spring colors and froze my toes off in sandals.
And today I busted out my new J. Crew Cardi and Anthro Sandals because I was so excited about both.
I don't usually wear flats, but the backs of these were just too awesome to pass up. I know the online reviews mention that they run small, but I ordered my usual size and they fit comfortably, I've also find they stretch a bit as you wear them.
We have rain in the forecast for the rest of the week - which is great for the grass, but not so much for my motivation...it might be sweatpants tomorrow ;)


7 comments:
Aw! Cute pics! Love the Boden dress!
Wow, I love all of your outfits!! And I really want that ampay necklace, I might have to get it next month with my bday discount (and a few other things :))
I'm in love with those J Crew sandals! How did I miss them!?!
Campbell is getting so big! I wish this phase could last a little longer.
I missed a few of your posts but I'm caught up now and you are in my bloglovin feed now - I read most posts from there now. You girls look adorable! LOVING that necklace with the polka dress!
A week full of amazing looks, girl! Love those pink earrings in outfit 1---they look perfect with the Ampay necklace (making a mental note--NEED)...and Campbell is SOOOO cute!!!! Love the yellow and green combo in outfit 2...that necklace rocks! Outfit 3 is perfection on you...the cardi looks so cute on you and I LOVE those sandals! Can't wait to try those on! Great outfits...thanks for the inspiration, as always!
One of the chicest moms ever - seriously! I've been eyeballing that necklace but it is on backorder online until June, boo!
Love all the yellow and the floral in these outfits. Next time try pairing that yellow floral top with the pretty yellow floral cardigan. Both different yet kind of the same.
Love the blue polka-dotted dress and especially that gorgeous bobble necklace. So colorful, girly & pretty. Those pretty coral earrings are gorgeous, too. Precious photos with your youngest and oldest child, too. ;-)
http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment