I can't seem to think of the Rotary Dial Necklace without getting this song stuck in my head! But that is the only drawback to this adorable piece ;) I love this necklace and have already worn it numerous times since buying it on markdown a few weeks ago. Here are two recent pairing.
Outfit details here
Outfit details here
My big boys head back to school on Tuesday and their soccer practices have begun - sure signs that Fall is just around the corner! Got to cram in the white denim and tank tops before the temperatures dip!
6 comments:
You are adorable in both outfits, and now I want that necklace too, haha! Though maybe not at the cost of having that song stuck in my head. (Which it now is, of course...)
You are adorable! Love all your outfits :)
It looks so great with both! You're looking great, post-baby as well, Jan! Hope you had a lovely Labor Day weekend! =)
Kristina J.
love the rotary dial necklace with those outfits! I wanted to get it but just couldn't justify getting another yellow necklace since I just got a jcrew bubble necklace knock-off. And you are so pretty and so fit!
I feel the love for this necklace all the time. It goes with absolutely everything, does it not?! And holds up to the wear and tear of a 10-month old in a teething phase. Yikes! You look so fantastic I can't even begin...
Beautiful outfit. Love those <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/white-skinny-jeans-for-women/n_16.html>White slim-fit pants</a> :) Awesome..
Post a Comment