Sunday, July 24, 2011

Last Trimester

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm entering the home stretch with this pregnancy and all is well. I've been feeling huge, hot, hormonal...but happy trumps them all...happy that I am able to have children while so many close to me struggle with infertility, happy that all my test results indicate the baby is healthy, happy that I will experience raising a daughter... All the discomforts and petty complaints (I miss my clothes! And my ankles! And being able to sleep at night!) will be more then worth it. I just need to keep repeating that to myself for 10 more weeks.

Until October...

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you! You look great, even if you do feel huge (which you're not!)! Hang in there! :)

Skylette from Sequins & Stilettos said...

Glad to hear you're doing well... You've been gone too long! :)

Jenni said...

YOu are gorgeous!!! Love that cute top on you with the white pants! SO glad all is well...and can't wait to see pictures of lil' miss when she appears!! =)

Debbie said...

You look beautiful & I'm so glad to hear that all is well. Can't wait to see your little girl soon! I just brought my girl home this afternoon & we are all so happy. :-)

Pamela said...

So happy to have you check in! You look amazing and I'm so happy to hear things are going well. Best wishes to you and your family! Can't wait until your little girl is here!

shopwithm said...

You look beautiful and it's wonderful to hear all is going well with your pregnancy. :)

SRP said...

You are radiant and beautiful!
So good to hear from you, I've longed for a Jan OOTD for far too long!

vintageglam1234 said...

Wow! Jan, you look fantastic! Thanks for checking in - wishing you all the best!

Dea said...

Oh Jan, thanks so much for sharing how beautiful you look with your little girl on the way! I'm really happy to hear everything is going well and that all is in good standing. It all makes me happy!!

Gemma said...

Hi Jan! It's so great to see you, and you look gorgeous and glowing! I've been meaning to email you. I will do that tomorrow, but guess who came early--very early? Our not so much little boy who we thought we saw was a boy on the U/S... our surprise little baby girl at 31 weeks and 2 days! I'll shoot you an email soon about it all!

Kristin said...

You are just glowing!! Thank you for posting an update. We'll all be waiting for the big announcement!

Unknown said...

It's good to see an update. Before you know it, she'll be in your arms. :)

Carol said...

Hi Jan! It's so good to see you and hear that you and the baby are doing well. =D I know the summer heat has got to be dreadful for you. Hang in there, lady! It's definitely worth it.

TaraMixandMatch said...

Hey girly...so happy to hear you are doing well, you look great! Good luck with everything!!!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Thanks for dropping by and giving us an update! It is so good to hear that things are going well - except for this heatwave, eck - and you are still looking as gorgeous and lovely as ever!

Alicia Marie said...

You are looking great! Praying that last trimester speeds by! She will be here soon and just think of the little outfits you get to put her in! Glad to see you stopped by!

Molly at Anthromollogies said...

You are gorgeous, Jan! 10 more weeks, 10 more weeks! That's hilarious...I do the same thing. I'll hit 28 weeks on Wednesday and I'm already chanting 2 more weeks, just to get to the 10 more weeks! 9 months is a LONG time....So good to see you healthy and happy and glowing.

Jessica said...

You look so beautiful!! I know, those last weeks are the hardest and most uncomfortable but so totally worth it. I can't wait to see pics of her when she arrives.

Peggy said...

Yay! So good to see you!!

triciathomas said...

I have been thinking about you lately, I am glad to see you are doing well those last few months can be pretty miserable! I can't wait to see you cute little girl and see her all dressed up like her mom! Girls are so much fun to dress! I hope everything continues to go well and I look forward to hearing more in October (which will speed by for everyone but you, because that is what happens whenever you are pregnant!)

Lisa said...

So happy for you and your little baby girl! Thanks for the update and you look lovely and positively glowing.

Unknown said...

Now I'm 2 wks out, so you must have about 6 to go. Maybe less? I hope you're doing well :)

Tifani said...

You are so beautiful!!

Array of Anthro said...

Jan,

Hope you're doing well! I've been so completely out of the loop lately, but I'm so happy to be back and catching up.

CONGRATULATIONS on the upcoming new addition. You look beautiful and I couldn't be happier for the new little girl for you to add to your brood of boys!

All the best!
xoxo,
Kim
ArrayofAnthro.blogspot.com

Vantage Point Vintage said...

Lovely look!

Hearts,
Nicole http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/