Clearly, I am not a girl who shies away from color
I first became obsessed with this dress when I spotted it on ModCloth. But it was pricey and I had no where to go. Then I found a coupon code to buy it directly from the Tracy Reese website. Once Jonathan's secretary invited us to her daughters wedding it was my own happily ever after.
Plenty Tiles Applique Frock
Anthropologie Colorblocked Strands Necklace
Anthropologie Schuler & Sons Waving Grains Pumps
J. Crew Tights
Anthropologie Colorblocked Strands Necklace
Anthropologie Schuler & Sons Waving Grains Pumps
J. Crew Tights
On a more casual note, I finally embraced the colored denim trend! I found this cute green pair at Gap during their 30% off promo a few days ago...they were perfect for St. Patrick's Day! I can't find this color on the website, but they are the 1969 Skimmer Legging Jeans. I wore these to the mall with my family and my husband laughed at people "checking them out" Apparently, they still aren't super mainstream in the suburbs???
And one last colorful outfit - I am SO HAPPY I got my hands on this Drawing Room Necklace before it sold out like hotcakes. Not only is it cute, but it's great visual stimulation for the baby ;) ;) I hope they restock it on the website, because it's a great piece to brighten up anyone's Spring wardrobe!
10 comments:
HI Jan! You look great! Having 4 kids looks like it isn't any trouble for you at all. Anyway, I am so glad to see you back. Sorry I wasn't able to comment on your past posts but I'm usually holding a little girl because she doesn't like to be put down. Looking forward to seeing your OOTD again!
That ModCloth dress is gorgeous on you! And your smile couldn't be bigger in it, so you look even prettier!
That dress is awesome and hello, can I please have your uber tone arms!?!? PS - welcome to the colored denim world, I think green was a great way to go for your first pair. :)
Loving all these cute outfits!!! The dress is fab and will be perfect for any dressy occasion. The shoes and necklace are the perfect accents. The green jeans are too cute on you! I had no idea Gap carried them in green...good to know! Everyone was looking at you because they thought you were so cute in them, of course! And the Drawing ROom Necklace...the elusive necklace...I am soooo happy to say that I finally scored one on popback last week....should arrive in my mailbox today! That was a hard find! It looks gorgeous on you and I love it with that pink top. Where did you get that top by the way...it's adorable!
alright...remind me when i can start to lose some of this baby weight!!! 5 weeks now and it feels like nothing has come off!! started off tiny (inder 100 lbs) and gained over 60 grrrr!!! 5th baby tell me it will go away...missing my clothes
Thanks for the all the sweet words girls!
Gemma - omigoodness, you have no idea - some days I worry that the laundry might literally kill me, lol. I can totally relate with having a baby in your arms all day - but it's such a short season, enjoy it!
Jenni - thanks, the pink top is an oldie from Banana Republic.
Jennifer - I felt that way too, the last 10 pounds were exactly like they say too, the hardest!!! I am sure you look terrific, we are always harder on ourselves. Congrats on baby #5 :)
OK lady - looking beautiful in all looks! The dress is wonderful - hope you didn't upstage the bride! I have 2 bright denims now but still wanting that green you got- looks adorbs with the navy!
I love that dress, so colorful and pretty! And love the green jeans on you, now I might need a pair!
Oh! That dres is so cute on you! You look so happy in all your pictures. I am so happy you're "back"!
Jan, you look great in ALL those outfits! And that necklace - why didn't I grab one while I still could?? Maybe I'll hunt one down somewhere.
Post a Comment