Friday, February 4, 2011

February Favorites

Here are my top four wishlist items for February.

Sing Sweetly Party Dress. EEK! I just noticed the 0 was already sold out of this dress online! I had intend to pick it up when it received a markdown. Of course now that quantity is dwindling I'm telling myself that Cinderella would love this dress. I mean remember all of her chirping little birdy friends in the movie? What if I run into her at the Magic Kingdom? This could really be a conversation starter with me and the princess ;)

The colors on the Dots After Six Skirt feel more Fall then Spring-like to me, but still there is something about the crazy pattern and darling bow that make me swoon. I can picture this with navy, rust or mustard cardis - all of which are already hanging in my closet. Love it!


I love the simple cut of this Sail Shapes Dress, it looks like it could easily pair with a pair of sandals and viola! You're out the door!

Finally, a dress that hasn't received much buzz, but catches my eye just the same. The Shirt the Issue Dress is another easy piece that reminds me somehow of my Bayside Jumper...The cut of the back keeps this from being boring. I adore the almost prairie like floral print on this one.

What's at the tippy top of your wishlist? And will you be using Valentines Day as an excuse to gift yourself?

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh man, I really want the Sail Shapes dress now! How adorable!

And you're totally right about how Cinderella would love the Sing Sweetly dress. You MUST get it now in case you have a chance encounter with the princess. ;-) In fact, while you're at it, I think Belle would really like the Sun Shades Dress (remember how her ball gown was yellow??) so you better pick that one up too. I'm helpful, aren't I?! ;-) heehee

Jenni said...

You would look so cute in all of these but since you very well may run into Cinderella herself, you may want to pick up #1 ASAP! =) I am loving SO MANY things right now...it's awful! I am loking forward to a trip to Anthro tomorrow to see what I like/dislike. I went to J Crew today to take a peek at a few things as well and of course I have a list of things to sale stalk there as well. IT's always (something) 10 billion things!

Sara-You, Me and Anthropologie said...

I thought I was looking at my own wishlist there for a second! That second dress just might be coming home with me for my birthday :)

SRP said...

unfortunately my bday is just before v-day so everyone double dips and they count one gift for two occasions. (not fair!)

The blue and red dress is really nice- you are right, it would be a perfect slip on and go dress. I saw it the other day but didn't try it on. If I get the opportunity this weekend I'll review it for you.

The bird dress is super cute- but would probably get less wear. Of course, if you are buying it for an occasion, well, that's another thing altogether!

vintageglam1234 said...

Eeek..i've been stalking the Sing Sweetly dress. And now it's sold out! drats.
I saw that Anna Sui skirt and it's definitely on top of my wishlist right now!

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

Oh, you are too cute! And I think you're perfectly right that Cinderella would love the Sing Sweetly dress. She might even mistake you for one of her fellow princesses (and my personal favorite) Giselle. Too bad I don't have a trip to Disney planned. See, I'm a little shy in person, so I would definitely NEED the Sing Sweetly dress to help me come out of my shell to Cinderella : )