Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Back from Disney!

but....not quite back to the living. On our last day at Disney World I started to feel chills and aches. On Monday I went to the dr. and they seem to think I have the flu. I think it's more likely I have whatever passing virus my big boys had the week before we left for Florida. Either way, I have no time for being sick. Sawyer's 5th birthday is tomorrow, his party is on Saturday and the laundry continues to multiply at an alarming rate. I hope to be back to blogging (mine and yours!) next week. See you then!

21 comments:

Meredith said...

we haven't been to Disney in way too long! did your boys love it at their ages? my little one's only 19 months so pretty sure he needs a minute before he understand the wonderfullness of it all. :) i hope you feel better soon for sure, having mom down is no good!
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Molly said...

Sweet photo Jan. I cannot wait to hear all about your trip and can't wait for ours. Both of my girls are sick with ear infections. I hope you feel better soon.

Jenni said...

Welcome back!!! I've missed your fun posts! SO sorry you had to come home not feeling well...last thing you need! Hope you feel better quick and can enjoy your little guy's birthday. Ps--that picture is so sweet!!! =)

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Feel better! And do what you need to do first, we'll all still be here!

sparrowsandsparkles said...

What a sweet picture :) Hope you feel better soon. xo

shopwithm said...

Oh I just love that picture. It's so, so sweet. I'm so sorry that you came back sick, with so much going on. Hopefully you guys had such a wonderful time on your trip! Feel better soon!

Gemma said...

Hope you and the family enjoyed your vacation. Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate this week and on top of that to be sick. Wish I could help you! And I know exactly how you feel about multiplying laundry! Ugh!

I hope you're feeling much better soon! Can't wait to see some pictures of you and your amazing outfits. Take care!

PS: Love the picture of Graham and daddy and Happy Birthday to Sawyer!

Carly said...

Welcome home, and welcome back to bloggie world! I hope you feel better soon. I'm looking forward to reading about your trip!

Alicia Marie said...

That is just the sweetest picture. I hope you had a great time.
Feel better!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry you got sick! I hope that you're back quicker than you expect and I can't wait to see pictures!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Kelly said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear about your trip, but hope you feel better soon!!!

Cat said...

Welcome back Jan! What a darling picture of your son! I fully expect to see a picture of you in your sugar and cream dress in the tea cups :) Hope you feel better soon!

Sara-You, Me and Anthropologie said...

Hope you feel better :) Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Tifani said...

Please take care of yourself! Can't wait to hear about the trip.

Lisa said...

Welcome back Jan. And get some rest. Laundry can wait. Hope you feel better.
oh and happy birthday Sawyer.

Cindi said...

Doesn't it always seem like we always get sick while we're either on vacation or when we get back? Ugh! I hope you and your kids feel better!

Anonymous said...

awww what a cute picture at the happiest place on earth! i hope you feel better Jan. And sorry about the laundry - that is one downside of going on trips - the washing!

GinaBean said...

Oh yay Jan, I'm so glad you're back! I missed your blogging. :-) Feel better soon!

Jessica said...

Welcome back! And I hope you feel better soon, I hate being sick. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

TaraMixandMatch said...

So sorry you are sick! Feel better :)

Carol said...

So glad you're back - we missed you! So sorry to hear you're under the weather! Feel better soon!