My sickness has been reduced to a minor sniffle and the laundry is done!

This week brings Sawyer's Kindergarten registration, 5 year well visit and school pictures! It's crazy how each month feels like our busiest ever....until the next month rolls around ;)

Anthropologie Soldierly Sparkle Top
Target Merona Essential CardiganOld Navy Boyfriend Chinos
Aldo Flats
15 comments:
Jan, welcome back to the blog world. Can't wait to hear about your trip. Love your top today.
You look adorable in those cropped, cuffed pants! I love the deep purple shade of the cardigan too, so pretty!
Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet
Glad to hear you're feeling better :) I love the color of that cardi, and the shoes are really cute!
I'm glad you're feeling better - you were probably also a bit exhausted from your Disney extravaganza (everyone who goes to DW with the kids had an extravaganza IMO, haha). At least you still look fantastic - and tanned!
Sorry that you were sick but you sure do look fab today!!
Glad to hear you are feeling better! You look adorable! :-)
I am glad you are feeling better!!! I Adore that top on you! I totally have Disney fever right now and want to go so bad!
So glad to hear you're doing better! I totally know what you mean about each month seeming busier than expected. You look adorable, and I'm jealous to hear that your laundry's done (fixing enormous laundry pile with a glare - I'm pretty sure it's actually alive and growing on its own).
You are a super mom! Glad to hear you are better. My daughter is entering kindergarten this year too. How exiting!
good to see you Jan! Funny, I have felt the exact same way lately- every month is so busy. Today I almost forgot a piano lesson, but the kids reminded me in time. I rely on that Google calendar like nobody's business!
It's never fun feeling unwell. Glad to hear you're good. The cardi's a pretty color on you :-)
Awww so glad to see your gorgeous face and outfits again. My hubby is sick too and I hope both of you feel better!
I'm glad that you're feeling better. I can't wait to hear about your trip.
Hi Jan, glad you're feeling better. I know it must be a relief that laundry is done. mine isn't :-(
Those cropped pants are adorable with your flats. And the purple is the perfect color to go with your Soliderly Sparkle tee.
Hope you keep feeling better!
Post a Comment