Thursday, March 17, 2011

OOTD - Featuring Green, Of Course!

Happy St. Patricks Day! I happen to be 100% Italian, but my husband and kids have Irish in them. I'm still wearing green to be festive, and just in case there are any die-hards on the preschool playground that would try to pinch me otherwise ;)

I found this Country Life Top from Anthropologie on Ebay last year, and I love the pretty ruching detail.


Wearing 3-17-11
And here is my outfit from yesterday that I didn't get a chance to post.


Wearing 3-16-11


I hope everyone has fun today - I'm going to leave treats from the leprechaun for my boys to find after school.

13 comments:

Molly said...

Jan, love your cute Ebay top. You look cute. I am not Irish but still have on my green!! Have a fun day.

SRP said...

I wore that plaid shirt yesterday too! I realized this morning that I have very few traditional green tops (mostly teal bluish) so guess what's on my "need" list now. I love he Monty color of your top very spring-like!

SRP said...

I meant Minty :)

Shana said...

From all the Irish ladies out there we appreciate your efforts :) You look lovely!

Shana

lilmissmarch said...

your blog is becoming one of my favs! i love your style!!!

Cindi said...

I would have never guessed you were Italian! :) I'm also wearing green today but am not Irish obviously. hehe. Have a wonderful day!

Peggy said...

You look great in both ensembles! I agree with lilmissmarch - your blog will always be one of my favs!!

Jenni said...

Super cute outfit today....love it! Don't ya love finding those older goodies on ebay?!?! Ok, so my boys totally get into the whole leprechaun thing too...our leprechauns came last night and made a mess all throughout our house. My older two got so excited to see what they did that they were up walking around the house at 3am checking it all out...what the heck?!!! 3am! Next year I think I'll have to tell those leprechauns to come during the day while they're at school! Hapy St Patricks day!

Molly at Anthromollogies said...

We have naughty leprechauns at our house too. They turn our toilet water green, our milk green, and other shenanigans.
You look darling in your minty green ebay score. Love the layered look from yesterday too! You're looking radiant!

Pamela said...

EVERYONE'S Irish on St. Patrick's Day!

I just love the plaid outfit under the dress. I want to try and come up with a similar combination. It looks fantastic.

TaraMixandMatch said...

That top is really pretty...and that necklace is gorgeous...happy St. Patrick's day!!

vintageglam1234 said...

You're 100% Italian? wow, I had no idea! I forgot to wear green..arghh. Pamela is right, everyone is Irish on St Pat's day - even an asian like myself :-)
I love your yesterday outfit, its too cute!

Unknown said...

This outfit is really cute! It reminds me of when I was rocking a plaid jumper during the winter :)