Thursday, March 31, 2011

OOTD - Nexus Top

It feels like time is standing still.

It still feels like Winter (snow is in the forcast for tomorrow!)


Our basement is still not completley finished (we are 99% of the way there)


I still don't know if this baby is a boy or girl (and won't for another month yet)


I still haven't cleaned my house for SIL's visit this weekend because I still have zero energy.

Wearing 3-31-11



At least I still fit into my regular clothing! I had a minor catastrophe with my Nexus Top this morning...it got stuck in my jacket zipper! I was in such a hurry, I had to just yank it out without much care. Thankfully, the already frayed edges on this top disguise the small area I ripped.


12 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Lucky petite gal! You're like my sis - she fit into her regular clothes until her last few months - then she got her first pair of stretchy jeans, which apparently changed her life!

Hope you have some time to rest up - at least you look fantastic!

Peggy said...

Poor Jan - I hope you get your energy back soon - if you don't, well just take care of the boys and pamper yourself the rest of the time - growing a human is a full-time job! I love your mint cardi and top. I agonized over a mint cardi today at Jcrew, but I don't look so good in light colors.

Jenni said...

Oh girl, I've been there! I hate it when you finally reach 8 months pregnant and people are like "Wow, you're already 8 months along? That went fast!" I used to want to hit them. Nice of me, I know. Being pregnant is hard work...but you're doing it effortlessly from what I can see! You look beautiful in those soft colors. Sorry about your zipper mis-hap...thank goodness the top is "ok"!! Hope you have a great night!

Jessica said...

Love the nexus top with that mint color. I haven't worn mine in forever, you remind me to break it out. I hope you get your energy back soon, being pregnant is so tiring.

vintageglam1234 said...

Hello pretty ruffles!
I have gotten stuck in my dress zipper before. It would not budge and i felt like it was going to be stuck on me forever.
I have zero energy nowadays, that i'm afraid that when i'm pregnant, i'd have even less energy (can you get any less than zero energy?)

Dea said...

I always appreciate you sharing your pregnancy highs and lows - taking notes over here!!

triciathomas said...

I hear ya on the no energy girl that is one of the worst parts of being pregnant! You look so pretty and I love those soft colors on you! I hope Spring finally arrives for you we are having wonderful weather that came out of nowhere today and tomorrow who knows what will happen next week!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Love the color of that cardi...you look so pretty!!

Shana said...

You look lovely in that colour combo! I know how you feel with time standing still. Spring will hopefully make us feel better. It will come eventually :)

Katherine said...

Lovely! The mint green and the ruffles look great on you :)

Tifani said...

I so hope that you get your energy soon and get some help getting ready for SIL!

Kellie said...

Phew, I hate when I get my shirt stuck in my zipper! You look lovely. Feel better! <3