Wednesday, February 2, 2011

From a Blanket of Snow to a Sheet of Ice

God bless the groundhog for not seeing his shadow this morning!

Anthropologie Curlytop Cardigan
Loft Blouse & Denim Leggings
Not shown - pink fuzzy slippers

My two oldest have off from school today because of the freezing rain and slick road conditions. I'm glad the Anthro sale could get my mood off to a good start this morning...

Wednesday Morning Shopping

15 comments:

Unknown said...

O YAY, I didn't realize the groundhog thing happened already. Bring on the spring though... I'm so over this weather :)

SRP said...

i'm home today too and planning an outing to Anthro- am I crazy? I want to try on that nymph dress :)
The rugged carats dress is great for us shorties- however, I bought a size 2 and it fit perfect but the seam was splitting so i returned it for another size 2 and the fit was horrible, so i returned it.. so, I'm going to try and find another good fitting 2... it's one of those dresses you may need to try multiples of the same size to get the right fit. enjoy the day with your boys, try not to go to crazy!

I got a deuxhill in black online, I had no idea what size to order so I went with a 2- hoping i see one is store to try

TaraMixandMatch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TaraMixandMatch said...

Love that cardi on you Jan! There is ice here too, its crazy....try and stay sane at home with your kids home :)

A said...

You look adorable! I am also in my pink fuzzy slippers playing with my son:) Enjoy your day with your boys!

Jenni said...

YOu look so cute in that cardigan...I sorta wish I would have picked it up!!! LOVE your Anthro buys...I LOVE that new motif in the Bit-Unruly Top...super cute! Can't wait to hear how you like it. And oh, you picked up the necklace!!! Tell me what you think...I haven't seen it in real life yet but imagine it's adorable! It may have to come home with me soon. =) Have a good day!!

Cindi said...

I'm hearing all these snow stories about people being snowed in. How fun! :) I wish that were the case for us but ugh...it's just cloudy and damp here. But at least you look cute though.

Pamela said...

I am snowed in over here myself, so I did an online order to console myself. I picked up the Alluring Sway Skirt, Rise and Shine tee, and Glittering Bean necklace.

Lisa said...

I'm wearing my white fuzzy bunny slippers (which are missing an eye, an ear and two noses)
Stay warm. :)

Peggy said...

Oh you look so cute in the curlytop! I looked for it in blue for days and never found it. You have a great, sincere smile. I love your buys. I want to cry - I wanted that Cowlneck soooo badly when it went on sale - only $30 right? But now I'm on a no-buy b/c of 30 for 30. OUCH!! I even toyed with the idea of having my BF buy it and hold it and I would pay her March 1st. Is this pitiful???

Inkmark said...

I want to see the pink slippers :P You look very cute in the Curlytop Cardigan. Actually I think this is the first time I had notice the details on the sleeves of this cardigan. What a nice sale haul. I grab the DEUXHILL COWLNECK too, but like Spiffy, not sure about the sizing.

LC said...

The cardi looks great on you. I stumbled across one a few weeks ago for 9.95, so now I have two that I need to pull out! I tried on the Woody Nymph today and cute as it was I sadly left it behind...now I am having regrets. What was I thinking?

vintageglam1234 said...

How adorable do you look in that pretty cardi Jan! But why no pictures of your fluffy pink slippers? we would have loved to sneak a peek..hehe

Jessica said...

You look so cute in the curlytop! And I love your sale scores. I wanted to love the deuxhill cowlneck but the short capped sleeves just didn't look good on me. I also got that sparkly military tee and can't wait to wear it.

triciathomas said...

I want to see the slippers!:) Stay warm with all that snow!! You look beautiful as always and I am really wishing I had grabbed that cardi when I had the chance!!