Friday, February 11, 2011

OOTD - A-Bit-Unruly

I wanted to try out the outfit I created on Polyvore and see how it would translate IRL. I have to admit, while I thought the pairing was cute, the colors were just too Spring-like for me to wear today and I swapped the outfit out - but I do look forward to wearing this next month :)

A-Bit-Unruly Top






Here is the tee on it's own, the neckline detail is really cute. The top is thin, but not so much so that I needed a cami underneath. I am wearing an XS and think this one runs a bit big.


I'm off to Sawyer's tennis lesson and then to the pharmacy - the prescription cream I bought Graham yesterday has disappeared....it's probably with the ball he sent down the floor vent a few days ago. Sigh. I hope they will refill it for me without too many questions ;)

19 comments:

Molly said...

Hi Jan, are you packed yet? Love the tee with the sweater. I broke down and finally bought my first pair of Seychelles shoes, can't wait to try them out. I love the ones you have, they match the tee so perfectly. Safe travels, have fun.

Kim said...

I bought that tee in the nude color and had to shrink the xs - it ran big!
Now I love this mint color too and also just ordered those Seychelles, so thank you very much Jan, you're enabling me and I need that top! Is the same tee in two colors overkill? ;)

Carol said...

Oh, you're just too cute today! I love, love those shoes. I want, want those shoes. Hahaha, it's neverending...

Christine said...

That is a fantastic combo, love it!

Debbie said...

I love the colors in this outfit and the mixture of stripes and flowers. So adorable! :-)

triciathomas said...

I am cracking up at your life it sounds all too much like mine! My son dumped my daughters entire bottle of anti-biotics the day we got them and I had to call the Dr and have it refilled. I am so excited for your trip I can't wait to see some pictures you guys will have so much fun in the FL sun!! You look beautiful as always and I love the neckline on that top!

shopwithm said...

You look adorable, great pairing! I just got my tee as well, and it's really cute, but I'm not sure at FP. Debating....

Lorraine said...

Jan, I love this outfit! I can't wait for spring either. I'm so ready to be able to wear spring clothes. I'm loving that tee. I want to try it on at the store to make sure about the fit. I'm also excited to see picture from your Florida trip. I wish I was in Florida right now. Hope you have a fun and safe trip!

Lisa said...

Cute tee. hee-hee, boys will be boys. And your boys have such cool names. My girls want me to take 'em to see the Justin Bieber movie this weekend. and yes, I'm sooooooo wishing for spring so I can get out of the house more often and wear pretty Anthro dresses.

Jenni said...

OK,that outfit is so freaking cute on yoU!!! I am soooooooo bummed that he top didn't work on me. I just loved it! I'll have to live through you on this one. You guys are going to have ablast at Disney...and how fun to be surprising your boys!!! I loved doing the whole surprise thing with our boys too...makes it that much more fun!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, I love that tee! The pattern mixing with the cardigan is great too.

Hope you're able to get the RX that you need...

Peggy said...

Jan, both outfits are great from the last 2 days. I especially love the flower cardigan.

Lori said...

that's a fab tee! I think the polyvore outfit translated amazingly!!

Lorispeak

TaraMixandMatch said...

I love the spring colors of this outfit! I would totally wear it now lol!

Pamela said...

Those colors are just what I needed to see. A dash of Spring to give us hope that it's coming!!

I love the top and the way your PV came together is spot on.

Sounds like your ready for a vacation! At least mentally! Whew, those boys keep you on your toes!! :-)

SRP said...

ohh I really like this- and it's perfect for spring- what kind of jeans are you wearing? I like them!

Molly at Anthromollogies said...

Jan you look so darling today. Love the combo of the shirt and cardi. Gorgeous. That shirt fits you so well!

Unknown said...

I love the floral and stripes combo and the colors are awesome!

Stephanie said...

Love Love Love this outfit, It's such an easy everyday outfit you can wear anywhere. I wish I could find that sweater. I'm so ready to start wearing spring colors. Bring on the warmth!