I am so glad I spotted this beautiful dress on Lisa. It's one I initially passed over on the website until I saw how adorable it was on her! I was happy to find it still available in the petite size I needed and I hoped when it arrived it would work for me, too. The detail is amazing, I asked my husband this morning if he liked the dress and his immediate response was "Wow, I like it, but it looks really expensive" Much to his relief I quoted the sale price ;)
Here are the outfit details in the Polyvore. The dress is still available in a lot of sizes on line, I definitely recommend it!

24 comments:
Love it...especially paired with those tights! Yah for you being able to get out and about today...stay warm!
Jan you look beautiful!! I love that dress and the detail on it!! Oh I am so tempted! Glad you can finally get out of the house!
Squeeeeeeeeee! I'm so glad the dress is a winner for you. You look stunning and your entire outfit is simply lovely. I checked out your Polyvore from yesterday and it looks adroable styled both ways. Um, and I am ga-ga for those maryjanes by pink. Do you know if they're still available?
p/s glad the weather has improved. lol, if I was stuck in the house for 3 days, I'd shoot myself too.
I know, those Pink Studio pumps are TDF! Sadly I can't find them in my size anywhere :( I found this website that has them in stock from size 7 up - I don't have any personal experience ordering from them, but I hope this helps!
http://www.dnafootwear.com/product.asp?name=Bellina-Mid-Heel-Shoe---Grey&pfid=DNA05720
Love the dress on you. Did you get the petite sizing or the regular? I ordered one too but I haven't got mine yet.
You are so stinkin' cute Jan! I love the dress on you, especially with those tights.
I'm LOL at your husband saying the dress looks expensive!
I have those Poetic License shoes Lisa was aksing about - love them!I got mine from Ruche - you should sign up for their restock notifications!
I had to get out today. I love the drses. Makes me want to order it too. You have so much snow.
That dress is great on you! I love the beautiful details on it and how you paired it with the maroon tights.
So pretty! I like the color combo a lot.
Thanks 4 the shoe link but drats! they don't have it in my size. I'm a size 6-6.5, and I wonder if the size 7 will work. i'm THAT in love with it. soooo bummed. oh well, have a nice weekend.
okay, after trawling the web, I found this http://www.endless.com/dp/B003FGGHIU/ref=asc_df_B003FGGHIU1410506?tag=googlecom09c9_endless-20&creative=395033&linkCode=asn&creativeASIN=B003FGGHIU
it's the same marjanes but it's flats instead of pumps. They only have it in a size 5.5, I wonder if I can squeeze my feet in to it. *sigh* decisions, decisions
I love how you paired the tights with this outfit...it really makes the whole look stand out!!
Darn it, no more 0P sizes! It looks amazing on you -- love it!!
That is such a great outfit! You look amazing. I really like the tights. They add a great pop of color. Also thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. It's good to be somewhat back.
oh this is such a gorgeous look Jan! I love this dress on both you and Lisa. The way you styled it with the blooming lattice cardi and burgundy tights is really lovely. Hehe...that's hilarious how your hubby thought your dress looked expensive!
Oh, Jan, you look SO pretty! I love this dress on you. I'm so glad you were able to find it! (And by the way, I'm so glad to have been able to get to know you through your blog too! ^_^)
You look adorable - love the tights with the dress- what an unexpected pairing - I love it. Oh how I want that sweater!!
I am squealing about how cute it looks on you! This dress didn't get much blog love, but it's one of my faves of the season! I chose Peggy Sue over it, but I still love it! The petite is PERFECT on you!!! SO CUTE!! Thanks for sharing the pic :)
you are selling this dress!! it's so pretty and I agree with your husband it looks very expensive and well made. I'm also really liking tone on tone looks.. the two blues are so complimentary. Happy you got out of the house. I'm gonna tear my hair out if we get another snow storm (I'm looking at you next wednesday!)
I love this dress, it's so beautiful. If I wasn't on a serious shopping ban I would buy one. I love your polyvores for Disney, have a great time. :0)
Hi, first time commenting: You look beautiful! I love the burgandy tights!! Is the sewing circle dress sold out?? I couldn't find it.
nevermind!!! aaaaahhhh!! so excited!! LOL
I absolutely love this dress too!!! I love ALL your choices for different ways to wear it too. Not sure if I have commented on your blog or not yet. But I love checking out all your cute outfits. And I LOVE that you are a Mom of all boys. I finally got my girl in 2008 and it is WAY different than boys. But its definately fun to share in the girlyness with her :) Anyways I love your blog!
You are so adorable. I absolutely love the unexpected pop of colour in your tights! Cute outfit!
Post a Comment