When I got dressed for church this morning, I had only one thing in mind...finding an outfit that I could once again wear my Slinking Frills Pumps with! I have these pretties stuffed with multiple insoles to keep them on my feet - they are worth the extra effort :)
Target Merona Essential Cardigan
Loft Shell
Anthropologie Scalloped Dots Skirt
Anthropologie Slinking Frills Pumps
Anthropologie Grapefruit Sugar Bowl (so cute!)
19 comments:
My girlfriend gave me that bowl for Christmas last year! I use it everyday, and I LOVE it!
I love this look on you! It is so pretty and church-appropriate, but still fun. And those shoes! So gorgeous!
Those shoes are gorg! I just love this look on you. The sugar bowl is super cute. I use a le crueset pear shaped mini cast iron container for my sugar. Hehe.
I can't stop wearing those heels either! I wear them with everything...even colors I probably shouldn't be wearing them with!
I ditto all of the "shoes" comments. I am desperately seeking those in a size 8. They will be mine, I say, they will be mine! :) You look just lovely for church today.
Blessings!
Girls Day Out gdo-family.blogspot.com
I too love the Slinking Frills and can't stop wearing them! They look great with your Scalloped Dots Skirt!
I bought my mom that sugar bowl a few years ago from Christmas - it's so cute!
Ahhh Jan, i love black and white combos, and yours is just perfection. It's so lovely from head to toe.
The sugar bowl is so cute!
*Shriek* I have that bird sugar bowl too! It's so chirping cute, just like your entire outfit.
My daughter gave me that sugar bowl for my bday last year when I first found Anthro! Love your outfit Jan!
Oh, what a cute sugar bowl!
I love those shoes. It's a great combination with that skirt. Are you like the cutest person is at your church? Seriously!
Jan you look perfect!! I love this outfit and how well it came together!!! That bowl is so cute!
I have that bowl too, and absolutely love it! I convinced myself it was a lemon so it would match the rest of my lemon-bedecked kitchen : )
And I can definitely understand building an outfit around a pair of shoes -- especially when they're so all out fabulous as the Slinking Frills.
And I love your hair straight like this!
Jan you look fantastic! I love love love that top with the skirt. Never too much frill my dear!
xoxo
kim
GORGEOUS!!! You are such a fashion forward mommy!!! Those heels never get old...everytime I see you wear them I start to wonder if I need them! =) You look great!
You are as cute as your little grapefruit bowl. This might sound weird, but it makes me want to tour your house. I imagine you have tons of cute little house things. I love love love anthro home as much as I love the clothes!
You look so pretty...I've always loved that skirt!
This skirt is so cute and I love all of the frills in your shell :) Great pieces
Jan, you look wonderful! I love this outfit and oh, those shoes - they make my heart skip a beat. They are TOTALLY worth the extra effort!
This is one of my favorite outfits on you. Love the skirt :-)
Post a Comment