Thursday, January 13, 2011

Worn in January

Just a quick catch up on some recent OOTD...starting with what I wore today. I've noticed a few adorable bloggers breaking out their Ice-Capped Blouses, and it reminded me that I hadn't worn mine in forever. And I've never worn it casually, so I was thrilled to copy Lisa and pair it with some jeans.


OOTD 1-13-11


OOTD 1-13-11 by JanRussell featuring ballet flats shoes

Next is an outfit with one of my new J. Crew Cardi's - who could resist their awesome additional 30% off sale promos plus free shipping. Prices have never been so good!

I originally bought this cardigan in the gold color, but loved it so much I grabbed the pink as well. No regrets.


January OOTD

January OOTD by JanRussell featuring a crocheted cardigan

Finally, here is an outfit I've worn numerous times because it is just so easy to throw on. From the looks of this picture, I should have thrown on some lip gloss too...but overlook the exhaustion on my face ;) This is another J. Crew item that I had to go back for seconds on - I also bought this tee in white.



Comfy Cozy

For tomorrow, I'm busting out a skirt! See you then!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Jan - Awww, you look so cute today. I'm such a newbie at blogging and no one has ever copied me b4 so. . . *Shriek* How cool to see you rock the Ice Capped-casual look!
And you've got some awesome J.Crew haul. I LOVE the J.Crew sequined cardi! And hey, you still look good without lip gloss. You have that au naturale glow :)

Beck said...

Just found your blog. Such cute style. Love it!

Unknown said...

I love the ruffley blouse and the sparkly cardi! The sleeveless sweater looks so comfy, like a chic puffy vest... I must investigate further.

vintageglam1234 said...

I love that ice capped blouse and think it's so pretty on it's own that pairing it with plain jeans will suffice.
I can certainly see why you bought the Jcrew cardi in pink as well - i mean, just look how it jazzes up the outfit!

Pamela said...

The ice capped blouse with jeans is a great combination. The lace with the denim balance each other perfectly!

I really like the sequin cardi! I can see why you'd pick up two of them! The last time I went to my JCrew store it looked like they were going out of business. It was EMPTY!!! Sad. But hopefully some nice new spring arrivals will be coming in soon!

Leah said...

The blouse is so cute on you and I love the pale pink cardi!! You are so adorable :)

Anjali said...

I always admire your style Jan! Your outfits are so feminine and cute and always employ colors and especially layering so well! Great outfits, all of them :)

TaraMixandMatch said...

How nice to see several absolutley adorable outfits all at once! You always look so cute!

Peggy said...

I love all these outfits Jan! That sequin cardi is awesome! I have always loved the Ice-capped blouse! Looks great casual or dressed up.

Carol said...

I love all three outfits, but my favorite is that Ice-Capped blouse one. Oh, I wish I'd bought this top when it was out. Why didn't I???

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

These are all such pretty outfits. I especially like the Ice Capped blouse. Those tiered, lacy layers are just divine. Oh, and your hair looks fabulous. Again!

Kellie said...

So cute, especially love the pink cardigan!