Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cabin Fever

We are buried under a foot of snow here in PA and this will be day 3 of not leaving the house - shoot me now. I have been getting dressed (unlike my two oldest who refuse to change out of their pajamas) but not in anything remotely worth photographing. If the weather would cooperate, I would happily bust out my new dress and wear it like this:

Sewing Circle Dress

Or like this:

Sewing Circle II
I'm just glad I can at least play with Polyvore while I wait for the snow to melt...

11 comments:

Martha said...

Those shoes!! I must have them- adorable!

Molly said...

Jan, we were stuck inside yesterday too. We're on day 7 of snow days for school. I hate being stuck inside but at least you have polyvore!! LOL!!

TaraMixandMatch said...

We are buried under a foot of snow as well...this is seriously the worst winter ever!

Melissa said...

I suppose that's the one good thing about being stuck inside, you have computer access so you're able to play around with Plyvore! Those are some seriously cute outfits, I love those shoes!

Anonymous said...

We are in Atlanta and a few weeks ago had (5 FIVE!!!) consecutive snow days and I hear you about the Cabin Fever. All I could do was shop online to make the time pass:)!

M @ Cardigans and Cupcakes said...

The dress is very cute. We have around 18 inches from yesterday plus whatever we had on the ground. Oye!

Jess said...

Jan you kill me with your adorable polyvores! I didn't look twice at this dress and now I think I must have it! Do you have those shoes as well? Because I am now trying to hunt them down! They are SO CUTE!! Thanks for all your inspiration and please keep up with the polyvore .... I love it!

SRP said...

I understand, this is the longest month of my life. The Hunter rubber boots and uggs are in HEAVY rotation right now.

vintageglam1234 said...

Lisa of Confessions of a Call Center Gal got this dress as well, and it looked really nice on. Those mary janes with the flowers on them are so cute!

Anonymous said...

i've never seen snow, but i definitely agree about the weather - is it summer yet??

Pamela said...

One day housebound is fun. You can think of it as an adventure and bake and snuggle up in cozy clothes. Two days, you start to feel a bit guilty about not being productive, but are still enjoying youself. Three day?! Start remembering Jack Nicholson in The Shining and want to get dressed up in your most fancy clothes but have no way to go anywhere!! UGH!
How awful! Hopefully the kids aren't getting too stircrazy. By the time you get out, you'll have to go shopping to reload the closet so you can create all your cute PV outfits!!!