I've spent the days after Christmas in my jeans and cardigans uniform - so you aren't missing much in the way of outfits. We are in the process of finishing our basement, so my house has been filled with contractors - one by one the plumber, the electrician, the drywaller have all come up to use my bathroom. No problem. Except, as a mom to boys I've turned into the "wash your hands!" police and let me just tell you - none of these grown men wash their hands. It's flush, door open. Followed by me waiting approximately 20 seconds before pulling out a Clorox wipe and heading for the door knob. I have become such a mom.
Target Mossimo Jeggings
Anthropologie Sepia Saddlebag
Anthropologie Sepia Saddlebag
Anthropologie Winding Ruffle Boots
13 comments:
OMG..that is so gross. My dad is a contractor of sorts, but at least he washes his hands. They can be really messy tho..contractors I mean. Ugh!
Cute bag!!! I've loved it for so long but I just couldn't bite the bullet to get it. I'll live through you! :)
Ugh - men ... uh, hello, you're not in your own home by yourself, you're at someone else's place, at work no less!
I guess the only good is that they are apparently very comfortable with their bodies and their functions?! ;oP
You look great in plaid! Thanks for the shoutout, let's pass some plaid all around!
You look SO CUTE! Maggie has that same top in blue and it is my favorite on her. I wish I had bought one for myself.
I LOVE this look on you!!! And that bag is awesome...really cute! You'll get a lot of great use out of it for sure. Hope the contractors are outta there soon...that's so gross! I am a health major and ever since I took this class where I had to take samples of doorknobs, toilet seats and see how many germs there were on each (SO MANY!!!) etc I've been obsessed with wiping things down constantly so I feel ya! =)
oh, that is so gross about them not washing their hands. I don't even want to think about it.
I love that bag!!! And the plaid shirt. Wow, it looks great with the cardi and boots.
I love this shirt, It is definitely my most worn F21 piece ever! I wear it every weekend all weekend long and occasionally to work. love.
um girls are cool and boys drool!
Boys never do grow up! Still the same nasty habits from when they were kids!
I love both your bag and your plaid shirt! The shirt is a definite alternative from the J Crew one...I was looking at their plaid shirts also and just could not stomach pulling the trigger because of the price! I'm also wearing a similar cardi from J Crew today :) (although a different color).
you are seriously perfection in this outfit! I love that alternative to the Jcrew Tartan plaid shirt and that bag! With the boots and jeggings, you look super classy.
OK, I would have to fire those people!! We even make the neighborhood kids wash their hands before they can touch the Wii remote!!
Hahaha! Trust me, this happens in my workplace. As my desk is not too far from the toilet, I hear the toilet flush and immediately, the door opens. No sound of the taps running. They just come out without washing their hands! argh..gross.
I love the shirt on you - super adorable!
Love the outfit...casual, but chic!!
Why do men do that???????? :)
I can't believe those guys don't wash their hands! I am glad you caved in and got that blouse. It's so cute on you I want to see pictures of your basement!
The exit from the mens' restroom should only be activated if hands are washed. How about that! ;-)
Post a Comment