Or in this case, bought the Peppered and Striped Skirt....
Loft Blouse
Lands End Canvas Heritage Cardigan
Target Merona Marylynn Suede Mary Jane Pumps
Today we are heading to Sawyer's first tennis lesson and then to a birthday party for his best preschool buddy. After spending much of the week in jeans, I decided a skirt was in order to kick off the weekend - Happy Friday!
18 comments:
How funny, I just blogged about wearing this skirt too! You look great in it! :-)
I don't think I have seen anyone not make a cute outfit out of this skirt. Looks great on you as well! :)
Debbie, that is so funny, because in my blog reader, your posts are right on top of each other! Great, Fashionable minds think alike, right?
Jan, you look ADORABLE in it. I wasn't a huge fan of the peppered and striped, but you look so cute in it and it's not too long. So, I guess now I have to wear the Easy Keeper for you, huh? I want this now! *sigh*...Why are all my friends jumping off bridges too?
jAN, this is so pretty! I have a gray skirt that I am going to copy this with! You always inspire me! thanks :0)
Definitely a keeper!! It looks wonderful on you! :)
OMG you and Debbie are killing me with this skirt. Phooey! I just love the color combo you did.
Love this skirt and love it on you! I love the outfit you came up with!
I must be the only person the skirt looked bad on :(
The length, colors, everything look good one you! I've seen skirt paired with so many color tops but rarely gold/yellow and it's just perfect!
Love it on you! Very cute.
You make me wanna get this skirt too. Too bad it's sold out in my size :(
Love how you styled it! :)
hahaha...I had to laugh at that title because isn't that so true? If I see one of my blogger friends in something cute it's SOOOO tempting to jump on the bandwagon and go get it too! That's what good blogger friends do...they enable, right! =)
You look positively adorable in this outfit...I love the yellow top with the navy cardigan...great styling girlie! Hope you had a good day with all that running around you had to do!
This is adorable on you! Love the polka dots :)
It looks wonderful on you! Great with that color shirt and I love your Target Mary Janes!
This is such a cute and well put together outfit. Love it!
I like the skirt lots! The colors are great... glad you're keeping it :)
This is my favorite outfit that I've seen using this skirt. You look so pretty!
You look super cute, Jan! So glad you decided to try and keep the skirt. =)
This outfit is lovely. The navy really works so well with the other colors in the outfit. I never found this skirt in my size, but I have a skirt I'm planning to repurpose into my version of the peppered and striped. And then I'll have to replicate all the cute outfits I've been seeing. Can't wait!
BTW, your hair looks especially gorgeous here. I am so jealous of your highlights. And your curls. And the length. And the shine. I'm so green with envy I"m starting to look like Kermit the Frog. Just kidding -- sort of!
Post a Comment