Happy New Year! I'm not exactly sure how I made it through most of 2010 without a pair of burgundy tights...I can't seem to stop wearing them since buying my first pair in December. I wore this simple dress from Banana Republic to church this morning - but Graham fell asleep on the way, and I ended up staying in the car with him the entire service. Poor little guy was exhausted, and I promise we didn't let him stay up until midnight ;)
Frances Plaid Cowlneck Dress
Kohls Simply Vera Tights
Target Kady Boots
12 comments:
This is such a cute look!
ANother great look! I picked up those same tights but haven't worn them yet...soon! Happy New Year to you and you family!! I didn't set any new year's resolutions yet either...guess I should get on that! =)
You look adorable as always...happy New Year!
Such a cute dress!!! I love burgundy tights. I was a little worried that my Target pair wouldn't stand up to the test of time, so I found a pair of HUE merlot ones at the Macy's recently and picked them up. They are as versatile as black!
My resolution is to not overthink things, like buying in multiples. I'm just doing it, darn it! :)
I tried on that dress - it is so cute on you! Love it with the boots/burgundy tights. Happy New Year!
You look so cute in that plaid dress Jan! I saw a pair of coloured tights the other day, but was hesitant about getting them. Now i think i might get one (even though it's summer here!).
happy new year to you and your family!
Where have you been?? I've missed your posts! You look wonderful in that outfit! Love it! Sometimes the kids just need that extra sleep! It's back to school for us tomorrow, I'm sure for you all too. Good luck!
You look adorable, Jan! Happy new year to you and your family!
I just ordered my first pair of burgundy tights last week - I think I'm going to get tons of use out of my pair too. You look great as always, happy 2011!
Too bad you stayed in the car because you look so pretty!!! My kids are on post holiday detox and are all exhausted!
Can you tell me what size dress you are wearing
Hi Crew Fan - I'm wearing the size 0, it also came in 00 but was sold out online. The dress is pretty shapeless until you cinch it tight with the attached belt - hope that helps :)
Post a Comment