Monday, December 27, 2010

Jan of Arctic

We are snowbound today, and I took until noon to even bother getting dressed. My only venture out of the house was to the mailbox in my new Joan of Arctic snow boots that Jonathan surprised me with for Christmas. I absolutely love the foufy-ness of them! For me they fit true to size and are nice and toasty. I received an email from Jill earlier this month asking me which Sorel boots I liked best, and I have to say, my hubby picked my favorites!

12 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

We are boot and reindeer tee twins...too funny :)

Peggy said...

Jan you look sooo cute! Love the boots. I just saw Tara's on her blog too. Good taste ladies! My husband just scored a Sorel coat at ROSS for $29!!

Melissa said...

You are SO cute!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Those boots are flufftastic!

Natalie said...

I love those boots! I actually bought those last winter, but had to return them because they didn't fit correctly :( Glad they fit you so well! Stay warm!

vintageglam1234 said...

Aww, such a cute picture of mother and baby.
Those boots are perfect (and stylish) for stomping in the snow outside!

FourJedis said...

Those boots make me wish I lived in a colder climate!

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

How funny that you and Tara both have the same boots and reindeer tees! You are both too cute in them! I might be the only person in the world who is sorry she missed snowscape 2010. I'm still in CA, where we're getting yet another rain storm. Boo.

I hope you guys are able to get out soon -- I'm sure your little ones are getting a bit stir-crazy!

Sisters Sincere said...

This is crazy. I just posted on Tara's blog about ordering myself some Joan's (and doing a post about it this morning) then I saw your post on her blog! Haha we have such good taste! Cute post title!

rlutz said...

Love the new boots...perfect for this snowy winter...I am a new reader to your blog, but I love your style and am also a mom to 2 boys!

Kristina Clemens said...

Yay!!! A snow day! Happy New Year, Jan!
Kristina J.

Lisa said...

Your cute lil boy is your best accessory :)