From our family to yours!

I've been waiting for a special occasion to break out my Flight of the Swans Dress, and while I was overdressed for church and dinner with extended family at my mom's, I don't think I could have a more "special" reason to dress up then celebrating our Savior's Birth! Merry
Christmas!

15 comments:
You look beautiful!!! Love the dress! Merry Christmas and God bless you in the new year!
Hi Jan, What a beautiful bunch of little boy's you have.And you look lovely. We have a lot of the same outfits I've noticed. I follow your blog. But couldn't agree with you more. I feel the same about finding just the right outfit to wear in celebrating ours savior's birth to church service.Merry Christmas and may you have many blessings in the coming Year.For you and your beautiful Family. Gabby
There is no way you can be over-dressed as we celebrate the most famous person of all - JESUS!! Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family.
gdo-blogspot.com
You and the fam look beautiful - happy christmas, Jan!
SO CUTE! Merry Christmas to you and your family Jan. Here's hoping you will have a great one! You look beautiful too!
What a beautiful family! Merry Christmas :)
Love your family Jan, everyone looks splendid, especially you in that magical dress!
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Jan! Have a wonderful time celebrating today. You look gorgeous as always.
beautiful pictures Jan! What a family! Merry Christmas! I'm glad we became blog friends this year!
So glad we meet each other thru the blog world. You have a beautiful family. Merry Christmas Jan.
I've always loved that dress...and it looks perfect on you! Merry Christmas!
You don't even look a little overdressed. You look perfect!! Merry Christmas, friend.
Jan your boys are gorgeous! Love the Christmas card.
I think you look beautiful in the flights of swan dress too! It's perfect for your figure!
Hope you are having a wonderful holiday with your family! xo
I'm so behind on my blog-reading, Jan! You look wonderful in that dress. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
I'm so behind on my blog-reading, Jan! You look wonderful in that dress. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment