Sunday, December 26, 2010

It Was Almost a White Christmas!

Snow on Christmas would have been magical - but it also would have been a mess to travel around on slippery roads. My boys are just as happy to see lots of the white stuff today, and I'm glad my husband decided to surprise me with the Sorel snow boots I wanted so I'm prepared to venture out if I have to! The snow didn't start until after church this morning, so heels weren't a problem ;)


12 comments:

Gemma said...

You look A-DOR-A-BLE!

Hope you had a great christmas! We actually had a white christmas here in SC! It barely snows here, but note to self...5 year old needs boots to play in cold weather.

Anonymous said...

This is just the cutest Christmas outfit, love it! I wish I were a bit shorter so all of these skirts would look as good on me too. They are just too dang short. Perfect on you though!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Those Mias are fantastic - you look fantastic AND comfortable as always!

Is it a torrential snow dump where you are now? It is blizzarding in NYC - and the sis and I ventured out to two Anthros today, argh!

Molly said...

Jan, you look adorable. I have the shirt and skirt and love them. Lots of snow coming down here!!

Julie said...

So cute!! Love the plaid skirt!

Dea said...

You look 10, and I mean that in the best way possible! This outfit is just too cute and perfect pairing with everything!

TaraMixandMatch said...

LOVE that tee, wore mine the other day :) It is so perfect for this month!

vintageglam1234 said...

Aww, you look so cute Jan. Your outfit is festive and christmas-y without looking tacky (if you know what i mean). Enjoy the snowy weather :-)

Jenni said...

You are the cutest!! This is so perfect for the holidays...I love that skirt on you! Glad you got to have a bit of a white Christmas after all...the fact that it came the day after Christmas was kind of a bonus! =) Hope you're enjoying time with your loved ones!

Inkmark said...

Love this whole outfit put together. It is perfect for Christmas. Not too dressy during the day, still Christmas themed and very chic at the same time. I wish I had seen this before hand. It is the type of look I wanted, but have no idea how to create it.

Debbie said...

You look adorable! I love the plaid!

Unknown said...

I love the reindeer t-shirt, so festive but, not in the most traditional way!