I love tags! And since I've been delinquent in OOTD pictures, I thought this would be a good chance to respond to both Spiffy and Tara. I'm supposed to share seven "interesting" things about myself - but I'm not that interesting, so I'm giving this my own spin ;)
1. Seven things I drank/ate today (which could explain why I've not lost all the weight I gained over Thanksgiving)
*Diet Coke
*Starburst
*Symphony Chocolate Bar
*Cheese
*Ruffles
*Soft Pretzel
*Cheese
*Ruffles
*Soft Pretzel
*Actually, that's it...I should really speak with a dietitian....
2. Just to keep you interested - here are my 7 most recent Anthro purchases give or take two. Did everyone score at the surprise sale today?
Recent Purchases by JanRussell featuring a cotton jacket
Dresses, $60
Endless Plains Blouse, $78
Knits & Tees  - Clothes  - Anthropologie.com, $40
Flower Vendor Top, $78
Puckered Plaid Trench, $188
Frill Force Jacket, $188
Pompom Robe, $40
Daisy Chain Tights, $16
Time-In, Time-Out Belt - Anthropologie.com, $30
Endless Plains Blouse, $78
Knits & Tees  - Clothes  - Anthropologie.com, $40
Flower Vendor Top, $78
Puckered Plaid Trench, $188
Frill Force Jacket, $188
Pompom Robe, $40
Daisy Chain Tights, $16
Time-In, Time-Out Belt - Anthropologie.com, $30
3. Seven Favorite Products
*MAC cosmetics
*Smashbox Eyeliner in Black Violet
*Clinique Dramatically Different Mousturizer
*Aveeno
*Philosophy Shower Gel
*Smashbox Eyeliner in Black Violet
*Clinique Dramatically Different Mousturizer
*Aveeno
*Philosophy Shower Gel
*Essie Nail Polish
*Fresh Lemon Sugar Perfume
*Fresh Lemon Sugar Perfume
4. Seven favorite things about Christmas
*Celebrating Christ's birth
*Ornaments that bring back a flood of good memories
*Handmade gifts from my boys
*Ornaments that bring back a flood of good memories
*Handmade gifts from my boys
*Matching Pajamas
*Pottery Barn Kids Christmas stocking hung by the chimmney with care
*The Moravian Star on our front porch
*The kids faces when they open their most wanted gifts
*Bonus - extended holiday shopping hours and great deals
*Pottery Barn Kids Christmas stocking hung by the chimmney with care
*The Moravian Star on our front porch
*The kids faces when they open their most wanted gifts
*Bonus - extended holiday shopping hours and great deals
5. Seven things I do not love about the Christmas season
*Undecorating
*Gaining Weight
*Pretending you like something
*Wondering why you didn't get a card from ______
*Gaining Weight
*Pretending you like something
*Wondering why you didn't get a card from ______
*Wrestling toys out of their iron clad boxes
*Kids acting ungrateful when they open a gift
*Long lines & crowds
*Kids acting ungrateful when they open a gift
*Long lines & crowds
6. Seven things on my Christmas List
*Ionic hair dryer
*A 35mm lens
*Tripod
*Anything from Anthropologie
*Sorel snow boots
*Sorel snow boots
*Perfume
*And if Santa is real, a 2011 Honda Odyssey in Smokey Topaz
7. Seven clothing Items I couldn't get through the season without
*Southward Stop Shirtdress
*Target Boots
*Banana Republic Ultimate Skinny Jeans
*J. Crew Atlee Skirts
*Southward Stop Shirtdress
*Target Boots
*Banana Republic Ultimate Skinny Jeans
*J. Crew Atlee Skirts
*Tights
*J. Crew Dazzling Deer Art Tee
*J. Crew Dazzling Deer Art Tee
*Cardigans in every color

12 comments:
What a fun post. I looked at the pom pom robe today. A robe is on my Christmas list. :)
LOVE this post! Great Christmas list...lets be honest...anything Anthro will put a smile on our faces right? Even if you don't like what it is you can always return it and get store credit! =) I totally hate pretending I like things when I don't too...so uncomfortable! ahh! =) And I agree with ya on the Target boots...total necessity in my life! So much fun to learn more about ya!
hehehe..this is really funny Jan!
Looks like you've bought quite a lot recently!
Undecorating would drive me insane. We don't decorate in our house. When we have kids, we might do something, but it'll probably be just a little tree in the corner :-)
Good luck with the 2011 Honda Odyssey in Smokey Topaz!!
Oh, that's great fun, Jan! I particularly love the "If Santa is Real" item on your Christmas list. =D Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for this, it was cute reading your lists and laughing out loud quite a few times.
I think I agree with your can't live without items- thanks for playing along.
oh and my super cool brother drives and odyssey and can't say enough good things about it..I think it's the dvd players on the back of the front seats that keep the kids quiet that has his sold :)
Loved this post, so fun to read! I snagged that puckered plaid trench too - couldn't resist it! Am going to the store today to try on the one Southward Stop they have left and are holding for me! Here's hoping Santa brings you that car!! :)
GREAT new spin on the list of things about you!
You found some great things at the sale yesterday!!
I didn't see the sale till later in the morning so I missed out on the Puckered Plaid Trench. Can't wait to see it on you. I love your "what I do not love about the Christmas season " list. I used to (now they do a secret santa exchange) get so many un-useful presents from my inlaws, it was insane. I mean how do you pretend to like something and also not look like an ungrateful child. And as I mentioned before, now it's a secret santa between family members? Who does that? *rolls eyes!*
It sounds like we have the same diet :)
Your post was really fun to read! I have an Ionic hair dryer and LOVE it. I've had it for years and it still works great!
Cute take on this...thanks for playing along :)
Post a Comment