This weekend we finished decking the halls at our house
OOTD 12/6 by JanRussell featuring leaf earrings
Long & Lean Cardigan, $49
Glowing Leaf Skirt, $98
Opaque Tights - Anthropologie.com grey, $44
Merona Grey Marylynn Suede Maryjane - 8 : Target, $27
MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Classic Q - Baby Groovee' Satchel, $239
Crystal cobblestone bracelet - J.Crew, $30
Anthropologie - Summer Wandering Tank customer reviews - product...
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace in Gold
Women's Tiffany Leaf Earrings
Glowing Leaf Skirt, $98
Opaque Tights - Anthropologie.com grey, $44
Merona Grey Marylynn Suede Maryjane - 8 : Target, $27
MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Classic Q - Baby Groovee' Satchel, $239
Crystal cobblestone bracelet - J.Crew, $30
Anthropologie - Summer Wandering Tank customer reviews - product...
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace in Gold
Women's Tiffany Leaf Earrings

20 comments:
Love your tree! We just moved so no tree for us this year but I did order a small little decorative tree from west elm that will have to suffice. I love that skirt and hey, I'd have copied that color combo too! You look so cute!
Wow. Your tree is amazing! The garland winding around it is so pretty! And I agree, it IS a busy season and surely taking tips from anthro to help put together and ensemble is acceptable!
Your tree is BEAUTIFUL! Love it! Your outfit is as well of course. :) Gah, I just started wrapping presents...it takes a loooong time (always longer than you expect), so I try to just do a few every day.
Your tree is Beautiful! I can't wait till I can have a huge tree. Is it real? Love your outfit! You look fantastic in that skirt.
Ohmygosh, your tree is GORGEOUS!!! Yay for Holiday decorations :)
Beautiful tree! :-)
Wow, I love your Christmas tree...it is beautiful!!! I can't wait to get a bigger tree the next time we move...we've been using our little cheapy tree we bought in dental school for so many years but I want to wait and get a really nice one once we settle down somewhere. And you look fabulous today! I really love that skirt and seeing it on you makes me realize just how cute it is on! Hope I can snag one up soon!!! Don't feel bad for copying colors...if it ain't broke, don't fiz it, right?! =)
Thanks girls - we get a real Fraser Fir every year - I keep wanting to go bigger and bigger, it just makes the whole house feel magical when it's lit at night!
So so pretty Jan, both the tree and the outfit. You look like a doll! I'm so excited you have a real tree, there's something so magical being able to smell its freshness throughout the house. I'm always so impressed by how amazing and cozy your home always looks!
Your tree is amazing! Is your tree skirt from Garnet Hill - I think I have the same one! Love your outfit and the color combination is fab - worth copying!
Wow...how tall is your tree?? It looks amazing! You look gorgeous as well :)
Oh, Jan, your tree is just incredible! It's like the kinds you see in stores and movies! *Sigh of bliss* Your outfit is equally lovely too. No worries about who came up with the original concepts - you're the one who took the initiative to apply them! ;)
What a gorgeous tree -- and it's huge! It looks so classy and sophisticated.
And your Glowing Leaf OOTD looks so cute on you. I would never have thought to pair the dark purple with the gray/white/rust tones, if not for Anthro's help. The Glowing Leaf is sold out in my size, but I had been hinting about it for several weeks...so I am hoping it will find it's way under the tree!
And thanks so much for your comments on my Paddington Bear coat. I hope you do turn Graham into Paddington next Halloween. And your friend hasn't heard about PB? She doesn't know what she's missing!
HI Jan, I love the skirt, the whole outfit is lovely. Your tree looks like it belongs on display at Macy's--really beautiful.
Jan your house is so beautiful!!! When I get a house I will be emailing you with all sorts of questions so I can totally rip off your beautiful home!! I LOVE that skirt and top together and now want that outfit!
I love your tree topper! So pretty!
woah that tree took my breath away! Can I ask you about the curtains in the back? Are those above the windows? Are they actually curtains? Do I sound like an idiot? Anyway, I think they are beautiful.
Kristin - good eye! The tree skirt is from Garnet Hill, and I love it!
Tara - it's actually shorter then our tree last year because they had to cut off part of the trunk that was cracking. Actually they didn't even want to sell it because of the crack - but I knew it was our perfect tree! It's somewhere between 9-10ft
Spiffy - Thanks! They are indeed curtains ;) We have a two story family room, so the curtains are hung over the top set of windows(a few inches from the ceiling) and come all the way down to the floor. I thought I was going to have a heart attack when the guys were up on their ladders to install them.
Your tree looks marvelous, and wow, so do you! I love all the deep greys in your outfit, it makes the whoel thing look so elegant and sophisticated. Great job as usual Jan :)
Your tree is awesome, I love it!
I also love the color combination, you're right there is enough to do this holiday season why worry about all the little details of dressing :)
Post a Comment