It's freezing here in PA, and the wind is anything but delicate, it's knock over your trash cans strong.
I was so happy when my Target finally had this lace tank that Jessica posted about awhile ago. It's a pretty layering piece and definitely qualifies as delicate and drafty itself ;) The cardigan is precious, I love, love, love the pocket and collar detail, and the gray color is tinged with lavender. Super soft and comfy, just what you need on days as cold as this one!
Anthropologie Delicate Drafts Cardigan
Target Racerback Lace Tank
Banana Republic Ultimate Skinny Jeans
Target Kady Boots
12 comments:
I didn't even look twice at that cardigan until I saw it on you, the pockets are gorgeous! I love the last picture, your little boy is such a doll!
Jan, you are the cutest! I love this cardigan on you! Also loving that necklace...I've seen it before--is it ANthro too? Your son is too cute for words by the way! =)
Darling I love it!! Ok can I have that little guy he is SO CUTE!!! I could just snuggle all day with that little cute guys in his jammies!! I SERIOUSLY hate wind, which is so ironic because I live at the mouth of a canyon and it's windy more than half of the day!! Yet another reason to move ASAP!!! I think we will get serious at house hunting!
How cute is your baby!
Loving the cardi. it's clever casual wear! I love the pocket detail too.
Your hair looks different in these pictures - did you do something to it? or maybe i missed something...
anyway, you look fantastic!
You and the little guy both look great! I must take another look at that cardi, it is fantastic!
The pocket detail IS adorable and you look great in lavender. Definitely reminds us of the warmer spring days ahead. Maybe I need to take a trip to Anthro to scope out this cardigan -- you know for my "cousin"
Your son is too cute! I love this striped pants!
I don't remember seeing that lace tank at my Target. I need to look harder. I also need to take another look at that cardi. I really like the way the pockets drape on it.
Our winds have finally slowed down but the temps are still below 20. Brrrrr
Wow you look GORGEOUS! Seriously I just ordered that tank online when I saw it on you! Also I want a post right now on how you do your hair!! PLEASE!!!! I love it!!
That last picture is soooo adorable!!
Jan, you look so adorable and comfy and put-together in these photos! And how cute is your little guy! Look at that hair! Oh, be still my heart!
Thanks for the link love! It looks great with that cardi!
Thanks Saya - the detail on the cardigan really is darling!
Jenni - my necklace is a random Marshall's find!
Tricia - I'll send you my older guys, but not this one, lol.
Vintageglammz - thank you, I've been trying to put more effort into my hair, I am seriously impaired when it comes to doing hair!
Lisa - I really love it in the purple too. If I didn't have the Hiking Ruffles, I'd have been torn between the two.
Jamie - I holiday shop like this...one for my cousin....three for me....
Pamela - Jessica posted about the tank probably a month ago and my Target JUST got them, so maybe it's on it's way!
Jess - you are so sweet. I don't do anything special to my hair, just curl it, some days it looks better then others but I have no earthly idea why.
Thanks Tara - I love that little peanut.
Carol - he and Kate could have a ball together I bet!
Jessica - I was so happy to finally get my hands on that cute tank - thanks for posting about it!
Post a Comment