Saturday, February 5, 2011

OOTD - Tea Party

Okay, technically the party we attended this afternoon to celebrate my adorable little cousin was a Pirate and Princess theme...but since I wasn't daring enough to wear a tutu and tiara I went for the girliest new addition to my closet and paired it with pink shoes. Sidenote - I think I'll have this dress hemmed...

Anthropologie Sugar & Cream Dress
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace
Target Cardigan
Gap Pindot Tights
N.Y.L.A Pink Sonia Pumps

Harrison scored two baskets in his game today, the party was a lot of fun with family and included TDF Red Velvet Cupcakes (I'm bowing to you, Gina!) and we were able to buy couches for our almost completed basement (I am so ready to be done with the dust!). All in all it was a great day, but I'm so exhausted it would take a magic wand to keep my eyes open much longer. I hope I can catch up on some sleep tonight!

16 comments:

vintageglam1234 said...

I think your outfit is the most appropriate for a kid's party! The tea cup print and those pretty pink shoes are what little girls dreams are made of. You're so cute Jan!

Jenni said...

YOu look so cute in this dress! Perfec look for a party. Those shoes are killer and are perfect for the look! Hooray for finishing projects around the house..that always feels so good. Hope you have a great night's sleep! =)

Lisa said...

I ADORE this dress on you. And your shoes! You have so many dreamy shoes. And Jan, you truly are the GIRLIEST boy mom I know. You're a princess in your own right!

Molly said...

I can't wait to wear my dress now. You look lovely and I love your pink shoes. Thanks for the polyvore ideas, love them all and I actually have some similar pieces that will work.

Pamela said...

That is such a girly girl dress and I love it on you! So perfect for the princesses and pirates!

Anne said...

You do such a great job with your outfits! SO adorable! Shoes are awesome choice.

Kristina Clemens said...

I think it's Alice in wonderland amazing! You're the p-p-p-perfect momma! Just think how those boys are gonna fawn over you in their teens! Something to look forward to...
Kristina J.

Anjali said...

Oh my gosh, Jan, you look *so darling.* And how perfect was this dress to wear to a kid's birthday party? :) I wore this dress earlier this week too, but I'm not sure I looked quite as adorable as you ;)

Melissa said...

Oh, you look awesome! So sweet and pretty and perfect for a princess party! That dress is gorgeous on you but hemming it might look really nice, too. :)

Peggy said...

You Look a-dorable!! Love this outfit Jan - seriously one of my favs! Sounds like a busy and profitable day!

Lorraine said...

Love your outfit! I'm a little sad I missed out on that dress. I love all the fun prints that Anthro does. Usually the fun print dresses are the ones I end up getting. You look amazing! Love the shoes too.

Dea said...

Jan, you look stunning in this picture. The dress is perfect for your and your sweet style. Get ready Disney!

Also, I was spending time on your other blog and you are dangerous - you make being a mommy to 3 boys look so easy! If you're ever thinking about adopting and aren't discriminating on age, I'm your gal!! You've got a lovely family and everyone is just so so cute.

Unknown said...

You look great! This dress is beautiful on you! And your hair is amazing!

triciathomas said...

I love you in that dress!! I seriously look horrible in mine I have decided but maybe it was just the hormones (because it was that time of the you know what) I need to re try that outfit and totally copy you (like I often do!) You look beautiful!

TaraMixandMatch said...

So, so, so cute! This dress is so you!

Carly said...

Cuuuuute! You look so adorable in this dress - you just made me want to pull out my own :) Your hair looks unbelievable!