Monday, February 15, 2010

Alone Time

This weekend I was able to go to the mall. Alone. Bliss.

A friend just called to tell me that our local Gap is offering 40% off your entire purchase today. 45% off if you have a Gap card (which, you should!). Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get back there, but I'm anxious to buy this shirt. I tried it on in a purple plaid that I don't see online and loved it! I knew I didn't want to pay full price though, so I held off.
I returned my unflattering cardigan to AT Loft and swapped it for this one, which is being offered at 50% off right now.
Rolled Shaw Collar Cardigan -I bought the Oatmeal color
This is from the Lounge collection, and the only reason I didn't buy it on the spot is because there is a 25% off promo starting the 22nd. I'm going back for it! It was ridiculously comfortable, and actually looked nothing like lounge wear. I loved the black!
I saw this skirt last time I was at the store, but didn't have time to try it on, then. The skirt is adorable! However, it feels like it's been scotch guarded. The material just felt weird to me??? I'd consider it on sale.

I also brought back the mint top to Banana Republic - and scored at the "Final Sale" rack! The denim skirt was $16 and the gray corduroy was $11
I picked up a couple of full price items too - but I didn't see the plaid shirt online yet (it also comes in white) or this cute tee - check out the pretty detail! The v-neck is low on this one, but it's not too snug for a layering cami underneath.
This was another $11 skirt that didn't make it into the above photo, because I wore it to church on Sunday.
I wish I could scour my local stores more often...but with a stroller, that's not usually possible. If you can - get out there today and take advantage of the President's Day sales!

2 comments:

Freer Family said...

I just bought that navy/white plaid BR shirt on Friday, lol! I also picked up that Gap shirt but returned it. I love your purchases!

Jan Russell said...

Nicole - I wore the BR plaid this weekend, and I LOVE that thing! Why did you take the Gap shirt back? I still haven't pulled the trigger on it...