My mailman grumpily informed me today that we'd need to clear our mailbox if we expected future deliveries. Luckily, I had a package - so he needed to come to my door anyway. Except, he doesn't actually come to the door. He just pulls into our driveway and beeps the horn. Seriously. And I'm like an over-eager teenager waiting for a date, because I go running out (usually in my slippers) every single time. Except of course, when I'm not home...I wonder if he feels stood up on those occasions?
I don't think it's a keeper though. It was a teensy bit too big, a teensy bit too long, a teensy bit too low in the front and had more of a sheen then I expected.
I'm trying to reform and only keep things I LOVE. And not just on the hanger. Know what I mean?
I hate to be a Debbie Downer - but another thing that's not working for me? Wrap sweaters. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Other then not growing above the 5ft marker. They just never look right on me. Sadly.
From the side, everything appears well.
Ann Taylor Loft Textured Wrap Cardigan
From the front? Aagh! Did I just gain 1000 pounds? Did my hips quadruple in size?
Am I tying it wrong? Is it this hopeless?
2 comments:
I'm right there with you, wrap sweaters don't really do it for me. In concept, they're comfortable and warm, but in practicality, like you, I feel really bulky and unattractive!
I love the first outfit. Looks great. Even if you gained 1,000 pounds, you would still be tiny!
Post a Comment