I was thrilled to pick up this adorable skirt from Anthropologie during their sale last week...now I'm just pondering pairings....I wish the top cardigan was a deeper green like the one below it. I also wish the Both Sides Blouse was still on their website. And finally, I wish for a winning lottery ticket so I could afford the t-straps ;)

Scalloped Clouds by JanRussell featuring Anthropologie
Items in this set:
From-The-Green Cardi, $130
New Arrivals - Clothes - Anthropologie.com, $88
Both Sides Blouse, $88
Scalloped Clouds Skirt, $98
Edge Of Reason T-Straps, $325
From-The-Green Cardi, $130
New Arrivals - Clothes - Anthropologie.com, $88
Both Sides Blouse, $88
Scalloped Clouds Skirt, $98
Edge Of Reason T-Straps, $325
1 comment:
I love this skirt with the green cardis, that looks darling!! Oh, and I saw how you scored the Flight of Swans dress and am super-jealous let me tell you!! I'll need to keep a lookout. I have a feeling it will make me as happy as it makes you.
Post a Comment