Wednesday, February 3, 2010

PS - Piperlime

These super cute KensieGirl pumps also came in my order. I'm telling you - you could run in these, for real. The heel height is low, and the bottoms are not slippery. They are comfortable as can be. A cute navy shoe is hard to come by. I'd snap these up (on 10% Tuesdays - unless you have some better promo code for Piperlime in your hot little hands).

2 comments:

Tifani said...

Good gravy, those are precious. I really, really want those shoes!

By the way, how can I email you? I have a fashion question I think that you can answer best.

Jan Russell said...

Tif - you are MUCH too kind - I seriously just need to post about these cute things to keep my girly self sane around all this testosterone - no expertise, here! But I'd still love an email from ya! You can shoot me one on Facebook or JRuss544 at hotmail dot com Hugs! Thanks for all your sweet comments!