Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What's the first thing you think of when you hear the brand "Naturalizer"

Seriously, they should consider changing their name. When I buy a pair of cute new shoes, the last thing I want to feel is
-practical
-sensible
-elderly




Check here for active coupon codes http://www.retailmenot.com/view/naturalizer.com

4 comments:

Tifani said...

Oh my goodness. The first think I think of is my mom. She has the most narrow feet known to man and could only wear Naturalizers. They were never, ever cute. But these finds are real treasures!

Melissa said...

The first thing I think of is "nursing shoes" (not exactly sure why) and the second thing I think of is "Jan bought those when she was preggers with S." ;-)

Jan Russell said...

Melissa - sadly, when I was pregnant with Sawyer I bought...

I can't even say it...

whispering.

Easy Spirits.

I'm so ashamed. Even more so, because I still wear them on ocassion.

Melissa said...

Oh, that's righ! ROFL
That's even better. :p