Sawyer is four years old today! I thought Anthropologie's Night Skating top with it's fun confetti print would be perfect for a celebratory dinner at Chuck-E-Cheese.
I love the ruching on this! I also L-O-V-E my new Winding Ruffle boots! I found out last week that they had been further reduced from their original price tag of $258 to....drum roll please....SIXTY DOLLARS. I called the store I ordered them from and they were happy to do a price adjustment for me over the phone. My Corn Maze boots also arrived from Ebay and they are beautiful! I almost need to pinch myself when I realize that both boots cost (WAY) less then full price of one pair! Happiness.
I tried to find the best light in the house, which ended up being in Graham's nursery.
Another Ebay score was this cute Country Life tee. The seller didn't know the name on this one, and had it listed as a ruched v-neck, which I think contributed to me being able to snatch it up at such a low price. One of my favorite colors, and super comfy!
It's silk, and so pretty! What color cardigan would you throw over this if you were going to Mother's Day Brunch? (hint, hint husband)
5 comments:
The flight of swans dress looks gorgeous on you!!! It didn't fit me very well but I sure wish it did. It's awesome!
SCORE for you, cutie momma! I agree that the last dress looks like it was made for you.
And I didn't know you have bird issues. I actually have problems with owls, but I'm learning to get over it.
cute dresses! Such the deal! Love your blog - I became a follower!
love those boots- are they Anthro?
Hi Peggy! Thanks for your sweet comments! Yes, they are the Winding Ruffle Boots (now $60!!!)from Antrho.
Post a Comment