Ordinarily, I would not buy myself two pairs of boots in one week. But these Winding Ruffle boots from Anthropologie have been sold out online for quite some time, and when Customer Service was able to find a pair in my size, I couldn't let them slip away.
And then just this afternoon I spotted the also long sold out Corn Maze boots on Ebay. And the seller accepted my best offer, which was a totally reasonable price for tall leather boots. And not just any boots, but ridiculously CUTE ones.
As much as I've been longing for Spring, I'm glad I still have a month or two to wear these beauties.
2 comments:
Sigh. I love both of those. And I bet they are TDF on you, Miss Fashionista Hottie Mom.
Congrats on scooping up these amazing boots!! Especially that CS could track them down in your size, what luck! Can't wait to see them on.
Dea
www.beachfloatabroad.blogspot.com
Post a Comment