When I called to order the Airmail Skirt last week, on impulse, I truthfully wasn't sure that I would like it. The side panels are definitely unusual on a skirt and I wasn't sure if the cut would work for me. I thought the price was $50 when I ordered, turns out the skirt had a second markdown and was only $19.95! Wow, for that price, I pretty much love it!
Airmail Skirt - Anthropologie
BP Stella Wedge - Nordstrom
As for the sale this morning, despite the extensive number of items that were marked down, there wasn't really anything I had to have. I'm still holding out for the Vappu and a couple of cardigans. I did grab these two cute accessories, but that's it!
ETA - 10am, and I already remembered my need for this cute top! I called CS and they said it was very low inventory for my size, but hooray - I found one in NJ!

18 comments:
That is a deal on the Air Mail Skirt! And it looks cute on you! I got the Green Thumb belt a while back and I love it. I actually flip the flower facing in towards me and then fasten it a bit that way, flip it over correctly then adjust it more. Understand? There's too much slack hanging oddly/sticking out and looks better for me by not showing that extra belt fabric on the outside. Confused? :\
That skirt looks incredible on you! What a great price!
I love the belt and necklace that you got too. Yay!
Holy awesome deal on the Air Mail skirt! Good job with the calling around - and yay on the Double Torsade necklace!
I only got the Perilla dress in beige (I've really got too many striped things ...) but I keep peeking back at the site because I also like the Florid Facid top and the Byzantium tank ... and I love Anthro loungewear, and that wrap is on sale ... oooh, we need to be strong!
The skirt looks FAB on you!!!!
Woo! What a happy second markdown on the Airmail Skirt. Score!!! I think it looks fantastic on you, and I love the way you styled it. You have me seriously considering the Double Torsade Necklace now...hmm. Funny side note - I happened to find the F21 version of the Presently Perfect Top last night on the way home from work. And then, of course, it gets marked down at Anthro!
Wow, what a terrific deal on the Airmail skirt! I might need to keep my eyes peeled for that one, now! You look great in it, too. =D Oooh, so many tempting things reduced at Anthro today...can I resist? Can I?
Great deal on the skirt! It looks really cute on you. I'm soooo tempted to break my ban for the Perilla dress that I've lusted over...
What an amazing deal on the airmail skirt! I love surprise markdowns. And the accessories you picked are adorable -- can't wait to see them in an OOTD!
Great score on that skirt! And I got that red belt and necklace (in mint) too.
Holy deal on that skirt that is AWESOME!!! Great sale picks!
Way to be strong Jan, and I love the accessories you picked up! I also ordered the necklace in the coral and was THIS close to getting the belt (just thought I own too many as it is, but not quite like this one...). The skirt is a fab deal and a wonderful surprise. Looks really good on you!
Great job on the skirt! What a bonus! Second markdowns ROCK!! It looks perfect the way you have it styled.
I picked up that belt in tan and another belt for $10. I can't believe what a steal the necklace was! My "big" purchase was the Perilla.
That skirt is adorable on you and what a great deal!!
Great deal on the skirt - it's so cute on you!
I just called and found an xs in the Presently Perfect top too - I'm so excited! My online order for the small got cancelled, so it was all meant to be since I really prefer the xs :-)
I can't believe the Torsade necklace went down to $15. I was fine paying full price for it. I love it. The skirt looks great. Awesome deal!
I totally bought that necklace in coral last week so today I re-bought it and took back the one I paid full price for! Fun surprise! Love a good deal...and that skirt was an amazing deal! I almost picked up that belt but passed...didn't know if I'd wear it enough. Once I see how you wear it I might be tempted again! =) I picked up the Percussive cardigan in the neutral motif from the sale today...that was it. BUT I returned a different cardigan today so it was a wash. Can't wait to see that cute top on you! =)
I'm always so thrilled for everyone who scores an amazing Anthro item for a ridiculous price. That skirt is feeding my craving for color... I'm unfortunately trapped in black again this week :( more colors please. I'll live through yours!
Wowee! I cannot believe you SCORED on that airmail skirt! I have it and LOVE it. You look great in it.
Post a Comment