Monday, August 16, 2010

Red, White & Beda

When I saw a picture of Cindi in her Beda dress paired with the Green Thumb Belt, I about died from the cuteness. I knew I'd be buying the belt (bonus that it went on sale!) and copying her great outfit - here is what I wore to church on Sunday.

(please excuse the patch of dead grass I am standing in, clearly we are paying too much for lawn service...)

I thought taking pictures outside might provide better light/quality. But that wasn't the case. Sigh.

We had a very nice visit with my BIL/SIL and I have just enough time to recoup and change the sheets before my dad arrives from Canada on Thursday...

14 comments:

Kali Ramey Martin said...

Dear Beda, I love you.

This outfit is awesome.

Gemma said...

You look so cute! I wish that darn dress would have worked out for me! Glad to hear things went will with the in-laws. BTW, I didn't see a Looping Lanes at Anthro...sorry. :(

greatbleuheron said...

Wow--You look so great! The dress is lovely on you and you're lovely in it. The belt really picks it all up a notch.

Glad the visit went well!

Beth

SRP said...

love this- that belt is so cute and the white is perfect for summer- wear it while you can!!

Pamela said...

With all the heat, I think everyone's lawn is taking a beating.

On the other hand, your outfit is just blooming with cuteness!

Jenni said...

You look awesome in this cute dress and the belt is perfect!!!! Glad you had a great visit..and lucky you to be a hostess to guests once again! =)

Danielle said...

that is to die for gorgeous on you! I love it!

Melissa said...

That dress is PERFECTION on you and I LOVE that belt!!!

Carol said...

Your so super cute, I can't stand it, Jan. =D (Your lawn still looks a million times better than my lawn).

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

Busy, busy lady! Hope you can relax a little later this week!

And how adorable are you in this little red and white ensemble! I'm majorly jealous : )

Cat said...

*Squeal*! You look amazing in this dress and that red belt is the perfect complement. The Beda Dress and I are not meant to be. The one that was sent to me had a broken zipper :( Oh well... I'll just enjoy seeing you in yours. Please wear it frequently!! I

Jan Russell said...

Gemma - thank you so much for checking! I will call around to some stores and see if I can hunt one down, yet ;)

Cat - you have not had good zipper luck of later, boo! I'm so sorry your Beda arrived damaged :(

Thanks for all the sweet compliments - again, all the credit for this adorable combo goes to Cindi!

Cindi said...

Aww thanks for the shout out Jan! I'm glad I can inspire you! You're too cute in that dress. And don't you just love that belt? I can't wait to pair it with my two-wheeler!

Peggy said...

this outfit is adorable on you Jan!!!