Today we piled the boys into the car and drove to Bethlehem, PA for Musikfest. We've been going every year, since our dating days and now it's a family event!
I was excited to break out my new
Green Thumb belt, this belt is adorable and really stays in place.
And here is my big moment up on stage doing the Chicken Dance with Sawyer. He is usually a total ham sandwhich, but today, he froze in the spotlight and I was up there dancing like a fool, all by myself.

My favorite part of the afternoon was my corn on the cob smothered with parmasean cheese. You've got to try it sometime - YUM!
Happy Weekend!
13 comments:
This blouse is so adorable, especially with the white pants and Green Thumb belt. And the corn on the cob with parmesan sounds delicious!
Oh, you look so CUTE!!! I love that belt, love the top, love the shoes, and who doesn't love white pants?
What a perfect outfit for this!
And I agree with Jamie, the corn on the cob sounds delicious!
I recd my tan version of that belt and cannot wait to wear it. The red is so cute with that top.
I love corn on the cob but have a phobia about eating it at fairs. I always have to floss afterward and get anxious when I can't, like at a public event! I might try sprinkling some parmesean cheese when we make some! I bought some ears at the farmers market this morning!
You look so cute Jan! That belt is so cute...you're talking me into right this second! i know the blouse is an older Anthro piece but do you remember the name of it?? Looks like a great day...yummy corn!
Jan, this is the perfect outfit and so you!! You look so happy and cute, love the belt and top together, and so bold with wearing white pants at the fair!!
Jan, you look so great! What a wonderful outfit! And can I say, that belt looks like it was made for that top!
I also totally love corn on the cob. It doesn't matter how stuffed I am already - if I see a vendor selling roasted corn on the cob at an event, I haveto get some! Yummy!
Thanks for the sweet words, and here's hoping we all enjoy more corn on the cob before the end of Summer!
Jenni - it's the Celebratory Blouse :)
Your outfit is perfect for the day! Love the chicken dancing :)
You make me want to cook up some corn on the cob...essential summer food!!
I love that outfit and can't wait to wear my belt out too! LOL that you were on stage! Makes for some great memories.
Your frozen ham sandwich had me laughing!! I'm sure you compensated with a crowd pleasing chicken dance. What a great belt!!
I adore that outfit! Perfect for musikfest! You are so cute on the stage! That corn sounds so good!
oh lovely!
LOVE & HUGS
minnja
http://minnja.blogspot.com/
Perfectiong!!
Post a Comment