I bought this cute jersey wrap dress from H&M a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, it has a tendency to unwrap when I'm wearing it. Despite the internal tie, and my pinning it into place at the top, I still had to make constant adjustments throughout the day. My apologies to anyone I accidentally flashed at church....

I am not a girl who shies away from color, and I love the bright, fun orange of this dress. I do not worry about looking like a caution cone in orange.

Do you wear orange? I think it looks great with a tan in Summer, but I also love orange for Fall. Here are some orange pieces that I really hope to purchase....I just wish the
Compeer Dress, would move to second markdown, immediately.
Wishlist {Orange} by JanRussell featuring Anthropologie
12 comments:
That dress is seriously so cuteon you!! You look great. I love that you rock the bright colors....makes life more interesting right?!!
What a FUN dress! You look fantastic, that's such a great silhouette on you and I love the shoes!
I love that dress! I'm not a girl who can pull off orange but you look great in it!
You look fantastic in that dress, and the shoes are wonderful too! Are they Seychelles? Cause . . . now I kinda want them. :)
Beth
Oh, I hope there are no wardrobe malfunctions in the center pew! :)
Cute dress and great color. I love orange, but need to watch the tones bc of my haircolor.
I think orange can be flattering, depending on how bright and how much of it. It looks great on you. Cute dress :)
I love that dress on you!! I have a wrap dress that also comes unwrapped and has a tendancy to move all over the place!! I love orange and think you look great in it!
This dress looks fantastic on you and orange is definitely your color. My skin is so pale that I can't quite pull it off, unless it's layered over or under something else...but I wish I could wear it more. I do have a few bright orange handbags that I'll carry as consolation since I generally have to avoid the color.
I love your shoes - and I think orange is a lovely color on you!
SO CUTE!! That is a favorite for sure. Orange is a color I adore and wear even though I am pale and have orange highlights in my hair. I am on a spending freeze right now, but I share your love for the Compeer dress.
Argh - I have the same problem with true wrap dresses. Boden has a faux-wrap dress and while it works, it's not as flattering as a true wrap. But that unravel factor bugs me so!
Awesome outfit and killer shoes, though! I heart orange so much. It goes with my skin tone pretty well and I love using it as a pop against navy bottoms or camis.
Thanks girls! I think I'll have to retire this dress until I can find some fabric tape to doctor it up with - lol.
Beth - the shoes are Madden Girl, I think - I'll double check - they were a random find at JDR Shoe Warehouse, which is like DSW, but not as nice...
Post a Comment