I know you've all seen the Staples commercials where the mom gleefully pushes the cart of back-to-schoool supplies and her reluctant children trod along behind her... Yep, it's that glorious time once again! Harrison went off on the bus this morning for his first day of second grade! Sawyer will be in Pre-K this year, which doesn't start until after Labor Day - but the house is already feeling more quiet, and sane (as a point of reference last week I had puzzle pieces thrown in the toilet, knock down fights over what to watch on the t.v. and an almost broken toe when my boys decide to jump off their beds and slam dunk the Nerf ball into the hoop.) We were all ready for school to start again ;)
Unfortunately, after I took photos of my son boarding the bus, I stuck the camera on top of the hood of the stroller, and then forgot it was there. It fell crashing to the pavement, and now is in need or repair or replacement (I'm secretly hoping this will be an excuse to buy a new camera!)
So in the meantime, and in the spirit of the most wonderful time of the year - here are some fall Polyvore sets.
I caved and ordered the Southward Stop Dress over the weekend. I also ordered the belt even though it was on backorder, because it was just too cute not to.
Southward Stop by JanRussell featuring mother of pearl jewelry
Southward Stop Shirtdress, $128
Berry Bush Tights, $18
Amazon.com: ALDO Harbolt - Clearance Heels Women's Shoes: Shoes, $20
Melie Bianco S10, $78
AK Anne Klein Women's 109257MPTT Two-Tone Mother-of-Pearl Dial Dress..., $55
Belts - Jewelry & Accessories - Anthropologie.com, $28
Silpada Earrings
Simon G. Jewelry - LP1460
I can't wait for some online reviews of the Loosely Looped Tee. Such a cute, dressed up basic!
loosely looped tee by JanRussell featuring sterling silver bangle
Hallowed Halls Oxfords, $128
AK Anne Klein Women's 109257MPTT Two-Tone Mother-of-Pearl Dial Dress..., $55
Venetian Link bracelet, $165
Pants - Clothes - Anthropologie.com, $168
OPI Just a little Rösti at This Nail Lacquer, $8.50
Silpada Earrings
J. Crew had their extra 20% off sale promo again, and I finally picked up the Coralie Cami, that I've admired forever. I have a similar skirt from Banana that I plan to try and recreate this outfit with.
Women's shirts & tops - camis - Coralie cami - J.Crew, $40
Bowtied-Beauty Boots, $248
Melie Bianco S10, $78
Machu Picchu Bracelet, $118
AK Anne Klein Women's 109257MPTT Two-Tone Mother-of-Pearl Dial Dress..., $55
Marc by Marc Jacobs Anabelle Stud, $48
House of Harlow 1960 14KT Gold Tiger's Eye and Crystal Necklace, $125



14 comments:
I definitely think that's a sign that it is time for a new camera.
I'm on the same page too, because I think my camera came down with a case of Alzheimer's - I took my outfit pics early this morning, remember even flipping through the pics on the camera, and when I went to download them, they were all gone.
Yay for your boys going back to school and you having a bit of sanity back in your day!
I can't even begin to imagine how quiet the house will be!!! I know that after neices and nephews leave my house I feel like the house is empty!
I'm so happy you got the dress!!! My fairy godmother gifted me with it this weekend (cousin) and I just about died! It's so pretty and soft.
Great PV sets!
I really like your first outfit set!
I'm so sorry to hear about your camera, but hopefully it will indeed be a good excuse for a new one.
And I'm really looking forward to seeing an OOTD with the Soutward Stop dress. I love all your polyvores. And what a great deal on the Harbolt shoes from Aldo -- I hope you're planning to add them to your collection -- SOON!
Ah, sorry about your camera. And can't wait for your review on the dress!
dang girl, I was at anthro today and could have tried that top for you- next time!
I love the third outfit, I think I'm going to have a love affair with grey, gold and navy this fall.
I absolutely love those commercials (except it means I'm going back to work) but they crack me up! It must be nice to have some time to catch your breath again!
SO sorry about the camera! So frustrating! I echo your sentiments about it being time for school to start--3 boys in one house is a handfull all summer! Loving your Polyvore sets...can't wait to see your new purchases!
That stinks about the camera! I agree, it's the PERFECT excuse to go buy another one. :)
Well crumbcake - my dh was able to fix the camera in five minutes flat. And I was all set to shop for a new one!
Lisa - that stinks that your camera is on the fritz - I hope you get a new one soon!
Pamela - how sweet and generous of your cousin - can't wait to see you wearing the dress!
theanthropologieconnoisseur - thanks, I have so much fun on Polyvore :)
Jamie - I bought those shoes last winter and I love them - I have found some steller deals at Aldo!
Jessica - I hope I love it in IRL.
Spiffy - I can't wait to see what you did try on today. And I hope you have a great group of students this school year.
Jenni - they've been running me ragged, I tell ya!
Melissa - I need to drop it harder next time - ha!
I'm sorry to hear about your camera. I love your outfit set. I just bought the southward stop dress today and now I have some inspiration on how to style it. I can't wait to see it on you.
Hope you get a great new camera soon!!
So I secretly hope it's new camera time. I'm in the same boat and have no idea what to get. Perhaps I'll let you decide for us :) Fun outfit sets Jan!
You totally need a new camera!!! I love all your polyvore sets!!
These are all cute outfit ideas! My favorite is the first one.
I hope you get to buy a new camera! :-)
Post a Comment