Am I asking for too much?
Anthro Fall Wishlist by JanRussell
Andalusian Horse Dress, $298
Sweet Biscuit Tee, $68
Showpiece Tee, $58
Cream Confection Jacket - Anthropologie.com, $178
Shop nautical - Anthropologie.com, $48
White Noise Skirt, $98
Opaque Tights, $13
Jackets - Clothes - Anthropologie.com, $158
Dresses - Clothes - Anthropologie.com, $248
Outerwear - Clothes - Anthropologie.com, $398
Tops - New Arrivals - Anthropologie.com, $48
Tops - New Arrivals - Anthropologie.com, $78
Tops - New Arrivals - Anthropologie.com, $58
Dresses - New Arrivals - Anthropologie.com, $128
New Arrivals - Jewelry & Accessories - Anthropologie.com, $28
Dresses - New Arrivals - Anthropologie.com, $158
Sweet Biscuit Tee, $68
Showpiece Tee, $58
Cream Confection Jacket - Anthropologie.com, $178
Shop nautical - Anthropologie.com, $48
White Noise Skirt, $98
Opaque Tights, $13
Jackets - Clothes - Anthropologie.com, $158
Dresses - Clothes - Anthropologie.com, $248
Outerwear - Clothes - Anthropologie.com, $398
Tops - New Arrivals - Anthropologie.com, $48
Tops - New Arrivals - Anthropologie.com, $78
Tops - New Arrivals - Anthropologie.com, $58
Dresses - New Arrivals - Anthropologie.com, $128
New Arrivals - Jewelry & Accessories - Anthropologie.com, $28
Dresses - New Arrivals - Anthropologie.com, $158
The Fox Tights are so cute, I can't even stand it! They inspired me to take my own stab at the Compeer Dress for Fall
Sweaters - New Arrivals - Anthropologie.com, $88
New Arrivals - Jewelry & Accessories - Anthropologie.com, $28
Dresses - Clothes - Anthropologie.com
Anthropologie.com > Corn Maze Boots
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace
New Arrivals - Jewelry & Accessories - Anthropologie.com, $28
Dresses - Clothes - Anthropologie.com
Anthropologie.com > Corn Maze Boots
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace
ETA - I'm going simple for my son's birthday party!
Opaque Tights - Anthropologie.com, $13
Bouquet-Of-Roses Heels - Anthropologie.com, $138
Women - bracelets - Crystal Milano bracelet - J.Crew, $30
Marc by Marc Jacobs Anabelle Stud, $48
Dresses - Clothes - Anthropologie.com
Bouquet-Of-Roses Heels - Anthropologie.com, $138
Women - bracelets - Crystal Milano bracelet - J.Crew, $30
Marc by Marc Jacobs Anabelle Stud, $48
Dresses - Clothes - Anthropologie.com
Check out more really cute ideas for styling this dress in the Fall over at The Anthropologie Connoisseur



9 comments:
Thanks sooo much for the link! Your styling looks great!
Oh man! seriously, I need a fairy godmother as well. Can you send yours to me when you're done with her? My wishlist is just about identical to yours. I need to get myself into an Anthro soon before everything is sold out.
Oooohhh, I love all of your picks. And I think your styling for the Compeer dress would be perfect. Those fox tights are SO SO cute, and I think they'd go perfectly with your favorite boots!
I love how you styled the compeer dress! And I love all your picks and I think my list is just as long as yours. sigh.
I love those coats!!! everything for fall just looks so cozy and warm. I just hope your fairy godmother isn't the same as mine because she'll be one broke fairy!
Oh girl, you have good taste all around!!! My wish list looks a lot like yours!!! You are going to look so cute in the Compeer dress with how you plan to style it...super cute!!!
oh dear jan! i think we have the same wishlist! you have the best taste. i am dying for a few of these items to go on sale so they can be mine someday.
I'm soooo curious about the horse dress. By the way, I finally tried the compeer dress. My nephew said, "you look like red hulk." Haha... I like the way you styled it!!
I love all your picks!!! Your wishlist is very similar to mine!!!
Post a Comment