Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OOTD - Getting Closer

So I'm getting closer to mastering my camera remote, but it looks like I literally need to move closer to the camera or adjust the zoom so you can see more of my outfit and less of my grass. The good news is that from this distance the horrible crease across the front of my skirt is less noticeable :)

Anthropologie Blooming Lattice Cardi
J Crew Chiffon Tiered Tank
Anthropologie Corn Maze Boots

11 comments:

triciathomas said...

I love this outfit!! I still cannot get over how beautiful that background is!! We have horrible snow outside right now so green grass is so pretty to see! I am glad you finally have the remote down!

Jessica said...

I love the blooming lattice cardi with that skirt. And what a gorgeous backdrop too! And I have to tell you that you're the main reason I want the white noise skirt. Ever since I saw it on your blog I've been in love with it! The new colorway is messing up my plans to own it soon. ;)

Molly said...

Jan I am loving your professional photos. You look adorable. Did you get your grocery shopping done yet?

Jenni said...

Yay for figuring out the remote! Love your cute outfit girlie...super cute stuff! You always work your boots perfectly!

Tifani said...

But the picture has a nice landscape art quality to it! :)

Pamela said...

You're doing a darn good job with that remote. I love your outdoor pics! The color and quality of your photos are excellent.

we had sun today but was it ever cold!!! The pie I am taking to my mom's is staying in my trunk overnight bc I think the outdoor temps are colder than my fridge! We are getting snow tomorrow!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Very cute...the background looks great! I'm jealous that you can still take pics outside!

Sara-You, Me and Anthropologie said...

I say take one picture of the outfit and one of the grass/background because it really is beautiful :)

vintageglam1234 said...

hehehe. Really nice outfit Jan! Goodness, you are so lucky to be living within an area with that gorgeous scenery in the background.
Which is more gorgeous - you or the background? That's a toughie, but i think you won by a blooming lattice :-)
Oh yeh, did i read somewhere that you bought the spinning lace dress?

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I think you're quickly adapting to your new camera - this pic is so pretty!

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

What a pretty picture -- and an adorable outfit! I have the Blooming Lattice in green, and I'm now inspired to find a corduroy skirt to wear with it. I have one in "aubergine" (I'm thinking of Spiffy here), but I don't think my matchy-matchy complex will let me wear the two together!