Both of my older boys (who fight CONSTANTLY with one another) have the day off from school today. Which means, wearing this pretty new cardigan will likely be the highlight of my loooong day at home with them. We already voted this morning and this afternoon I'll try to distract them from killing each other with lunch at McDonalds. Tonight I'll luckily have some reprieve when my mom babysits so I can take a camera class.
Anthropologie Hiking Ruffles Cardigan
Loft Tee & Cords
Anthropologie Triple Buckle Belt
Anthropologie Hallowed Halls Oxfords
I could own this comfy piece in every color, the material is so soft and it's not too heavy. The ruffle detail makes it feel so feminine. It's a bit longer in the back too, which I really like.

Loft Tee & Cords
Anthropologie Triple Buckle Belt
Anthropologie Hallowed Halls Oxfords
I could own this comfy piece in every color, the material is so soft and it's not too heavy. The ruffle detail makes it feel so feminine. It's a bit longer in the back too, which I really like.
11 comments:
Here's to hoping your day goes by quickly!!! =) I totaly understand the fighting issue...my boys do the same thing. You look so darn cute today! I adore this sweater on you and I love the grey-cranberry color combination. It's just perfect for fall! Have fun at your class tonight!
What a pretty color on you Jan! It looks really cute with the grey tank too! Hope your day isn't too crazy with all your kids cooped up at home.
I am with you on the kids being home all day craziness!! I hope it goes smoothly!! I adore your outfit! Have fun at your camera class!
Very cute!!
Cute cardigan...I love the color and the detail from the tee looks perfect with it :)
My two boys also have the day off. They play and fight. But no matter what, they are constantly L. O. U. D! Hope your day went as surprisingly low key as mine. We made a trip to Mickey D's and Sonic as well. Why can't the kids want to eat the same thing?
Love the sweater! And I'm thinking of getting those shoes over at endless.com Are you wearing a 6? How do they feel?
I can't even talk about today until tomorrow - let's just say my CO alarm started blaring at 11am and the day went down hill from there...
Gemma - the shoes are super comfortable for me and everytime I wear either version complete strangers stop me to exclaim over them.
Loving the colour and ruffle detail of the cardi Jan. So your boys fight do they? eeek...something for me to be wary of when i have kids :-)
How exciting that you are going to a camera class! I can't wait to see what you learn!
I hope your day wasn't toooo hectic!
That color is really to die for on you. It's so rich! Hope you're boys weren't too hard on you today!
Oh, Jan, sorry to hear you had a rough day. I hope your camera class went well though. And your outfit is perfect as usual!
Post a Comment