Friday, November 19, 2010

OOTD - Friends in Lofty Places

I love that Debye of Modestly Styled, Modestly Me puts together fabulous sets featuring goodies from Loft. I feel like she is my own personal shopper! When I saw her Polyvore pairing this shell and cardigan together, I was instantly sold on both! Loft Grosgrain Cardigan
Banana Republic Cord Skirt
Happy Weekend!

12 comments:

Molly said...

I love Debye's styling too. You look adorable and what a great photo in the grass. So professional. Makes me think I need a better camera. Have a great weekend.

triciathomas said...

It is so beautiful where you live!!! I cannot get over that scenery!!! I love how Debye puts things together!!! You look beautiful!

Cindi said...

Cute purse and outfit! Love the color combo and the scarf is just gorgeous. I love where you live as well! :) Looks like a suburb...yay!! I live in one too. : )

Pamela said...

Luv the bag!!

And Debye always has great styling ideas. The outfit looks great on you. I like the long tie! And minivan! ;-)

sparrowsandsparkles said...

I also love Debye's styling! You look darling :)

Peggy said...

You look awesome and love the boots and bag. I agree 100% about Debye- I couldn't find a thing in Loft if it wasn't for her!

TaraMixandMatch said...

I love that shell....its been on my wish list for awhile :) You look adorable!

vintageglam1234 said...

This is a wonderful outfit, and one i want to wear to work everyday! I also love your MBMJ bag - it's very high on my wishlist, and it will soon be mine next time i visit the states :-)

Gemma said...

Loft does have some cute pieces. I have one near me, and just like J.Crew, everything is always gone before I get there. The second picture reminds me of my 3 year stay in York, PA. I really loved early fall and late spring!

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

I too love the scenery where you live. And you look great in the Debye-inspired outfit. And once-again, another perfect outfit with the Kachiri boots!

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit, its so feminine! I love Deb's styling also! Your backyard is so beautiful.

Jenni said...

You look so great in this perfect combination...Debye rocked this idea! Everytime I'm at Loft I wish she was there to pick something about for me! =) And seriously, the scenery cannot get anymore beautiful!