Thank you all for being the voice of reason! After reading your comments about the fit of the Wanigan coat, I honestly wasn't sure whether to return it, or just burn the thing (I kid!) Happily I was able to swing by the store tonight while in route to my husbands high school reunion. I didn't have much time at all, just enough to try on a handful of things and make us fashionably (no pun intended!) late. After Kay's suggestion and seeing the Frill Force Jacket looking adorable on Carol, I was excited to find one in store to try on. The jacket was pulled from the back since my store only had a couple of them left, and the smallest size they had was a 2. I loved it. My husband loved it (well, he said I looked like I was ready to run off with Indiana Jones which clearly was code for "I love it!") I was all set to take it home when I realized it was missing the belt. I asked the sales attendant if she'd be able to look for it in the back, but instead she urged me to order the size 0 since the 2 looked big. Good thing I came straight home and did just that - there were only two left online! FYI - this jacket is not especially warm, but what it lacks in function it more then makes up for in cuteness ;)
Another lucky break? One lonely Bianka Blouse in the blue motif caught my eye on the rack. When I pounced on it, I was giddy with delight to find it was my size! So I didn't go home empty handed. If my husband hadn't have been there, I would have been really, really tempted to pick these boots up too. They are stunners!
Another lucky break? One lonely Bianka Blouse in the blue motif caught my eye on the rack. When I pounced on it, I was giddy with delight to find it was my size! So I didn't go home empty handed. If my husband hadn't have been there, I would have been really, really tempted to pick these boots up too. They are stunners!
6 comments:
What great news!! That coat looks nice. I like the bottom ruffle. I can't wait to see you show it off!
I live the Anthro sale room. It's like digging in a new treasure chest each time you're in there. I really believe it's bc of their generous return policy. I am more apt to go in more often simply bc of that reason and I RARELY leave empty handed. Yay!!
What did you wear to the reunion!?!
Oh, you'll love that coat! I have seen it on and it is realy cute...great piece to use over sweaters. Can't wait to see it on ya! And hooray for the Bianka find...that's awesome! Your church outfit is adorable...I hear ya on not wanting to cover up the sleeves...I wore a cardigan over mine last time and I felt like I was cheating by covering the sleeves up!
I'm so glad you decided on the Frill Force. I am sure it will look just darling on you. I didn't have a chance to comment on the Wanigan before, but this seems much more your style -- and it will work perfectly with your fabulous collection of boots!
Yay! I love that jacket, and you're going to be so cute in it! And those boots are amazing...
Yay, the coat is so cute and good for you for scoring the Bianka. I have one and love it. Don't you love when you find a surprise like that so unexpectedly?
I love that jacket too! I think it will look adorable on you! I would get one if it wasn't so darn cold here. I can't wait to see a picture with you in it!
Post a Comment