Today the sky is dark and it's pouring buckets in PA. Oridinarly sweatpants are what I feel like wearing on dreary days, but then I remember how the hems drag in the puddles, and kick muddy splatters all over the back of my pants.
I've been thinking about recreating this look from the J. Crew catalog for a few days now, and since I know a lot of you scored the Shine Through Button Up yesterday (I got a price adjustment - whoohoo!) I thought I'd pull mine out yet again.
Here was the Polyvore I made
And ta-da!

12 comments:
Jan, adorable outfit!!! Love the sweater with the skirt. Stay dry!!
I have two pocket watches from Oh Hello Friend and Danielle from the store is sooo nice. I love her. Living in a rainy city, I know for sure I can't go out in sweats. That's why I love skinnies and boots!
I like that top paired with the skirt and sweater. the color of your sweater is pretty! Great outfit for a dreary day!
Oh, that's a good idea to pair that shirt with light blue. It looks pretty! Thanks for the idea! I have a cardigan in a similar shade so I'll have to try it. :-)
I will have to check out Oh Hello Friend. What a great recreation of the Jcrew catalogue Jan. Your outfit looks lovely, and love the cardi over the blouse.
These types of skirts are perfect for you!! This is such a great idea for the button up, and since I just got mine today, I'm already anticipating on how it will make its debut. Love that blue paired with it.
Yay!!! I'm so glad you like the pocketwatch necklace! =) I love your OOTD, you look adorable! I am inspired to put together a similar look when my Shine Through Button-Up arrives. UPS is gonna take forever..!
I just got my Shine Through Button Up yesterday and it looks huge! I think I might need the XS, but I'm guessing that's what you got and I know you're much smaller than me. Thanks for the outfit idea though :)
I love it!! You are the reason I had to get that top! It's such a versatile piece I can't wait for it to arrive!!
Great interpretation of the look! I really love how the blue cardi adds that bright bit of color to the outfit and draws the eye upward to your smiling face!
Lorispeak
That blue cardi is stunning on you...love it!!
I really enjoy your blog! Your style is just great and your posts make me smile.
I love every piece of this outfit... looking comfy and put together... the greatest combo in my mind! =)
Post a Comment