So everyone told me I would just love being in my 30's. Today I turn 32 years old, and nope! I'm not convinced, 30's are just so grown up. And me? I still want to be spoiled like a 12 year old.
Jonathan surprised me this morning with the Nikon D3000 (I am so intimidated!) and since everyone told us to skip the lens kit, he went with the Tamron AF18-270mm (I literally have no idea what this means) (I think it's good though because he said it cost more then the camera itself) (gulp.)
Jonathan surprised me this morning with the Nikon D3000 (I am so intimidated!) and since everyone told us to skip the lens kit, he went with the Tamron AF18-270mm (I literally have no idea what this means) (I think it's good though because he said it cost more then the camera itself) (gulp.)
I did not make it to Anthropologie yesterday, as planned, but Customer Service was kind enough to honor my birthday discount over the phone. XOXO Anthropologie! You're the best!
....you too Jonathan

49 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jan! I hope you have a wonderful day today. Sounds like you already are off to a great start with an awesome new camera and a wonderful load of Anthropologie goodies! That was great that they were able to give you the birthday discount over the phone!
Right before I got onto your blog, I just finished ordering the Glowing Leaf Skirt. I did NOT want to pay $10.95 in shipping, but it was the last 0p and I just *had* to do it! I'll probably need the 2p, but with that crazy shipping, I'm going to get spanx for the tummy and shove myself into the 0p.
I love the coat, too. Can't wait to see you in it because it'll probably make me want to get it next month for my bday, which btw I got my discount yesterday!
Happy Birthday again!!!!
Gemma - that is TOO funny, I was *just* about to send an email out to you telling you that CS said they only had 2 left in the 0p of that skirt and then I saw your comment come through in my inbox - how hilarious! I wanted to send you a RED ALERT, just in case you wanted it! We got the last two - hooray :) You have to send me a picture of how you wear yours! I might save it for Thanksgiving...
And whatevs. You'll probably need to pin the waist, I saw your picture on the weekly reader outfits and you are as TINY as ever!
I am so excited to see all the beautiful pictures you take with your new camera!!! I love that cardi on you and think it looks so great with that skirt!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you are spoiled all day!!!
Happy Birthday Jan!!!! Love the birthday outfit and have an awesome day! :-) We share a birthday week! Mine is this Saturday! :-)
I got an email cancellation notice at 1:45 for the 0p! Ugh! I quickly went and placed an order for the 2p! That better not cancel, I can't do a 4p and the 0 may be too long.
What size did you get on the Pinochle skirt? I had to get a 2p in that and the Lost Time skirt. I'm getting the pouch belly from age and night time snacks!
Hope you're having a great birthday!
Hi Jan
Happy Birthday! You look so cute in the cardi. I sadly just returned it because I felt like I needed to return something after picking up a few items in the sale. I loved it, but was concerned it had limited wearability. I also couldn't figure out how to keep my bra straps from being visible - any tips? thanks!
Happy Birthday! Looks like you got some great items!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAN!!! I hope your days is full of fun and surprises! The new camera looks amazing - I can't wait to see the pics and hear what you think of it (we're in the market for a camera). Looks like you got some great Anthro goodies, too! :) Enjoy your day!
Awww...Happy Birthday....you look great..and its more about how you feel:)
What a fab gift! have fun with it:)
Enter my awesome Tulle giveaway♥
Tamron lenses are great buy for the money. Johnathan did good :) Hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy all that birthday loot!!
Happy Birthday, Jan. Sounds like you had a great start to your birthday already. Can't wait ti see you in the coat. I want it soooo bad.
It's your birthday!!! Yay for the new camera and new anthro picks! We must be going through the same thing because I was looking at a cardi the other day and had to ask myself it if was really something a 30 year old should be wearing.... sigh..
Anyway, you look adorable!
Happy happy birthday Jan!! :)
Happy birthday!! You look fabulsou as always! So jealous of the wonderful camera and can't wait to see pics of the new goodies you got with your discount (love them all btw!)
Happy Birthday!
I am green with envy over your brandy new camera....I hope my hubs is just as clever when my birthday rolls around!
Happy Birthday Jan! You look amazing. The new camera looks like so much! What a great birthday present. I can't wait to see the pictures you take with it. I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday!!! Love the Oleander Cardi on you, I have already worn mine twice. So great that you got a new camera!
Happy birthday! I can't wait to see the pictures from your new camera. Have fun learning to use it!
http://thetopdrawer.wordpress.com/
Happy Birthday Jan...I'm so jealous over your new camera. I can't wait to see your pictures of your new clothes. Enjoy the rest of your day...you deserve it!
Happy Birthday, Jan! Love your Birthday outfit!
Happy Birthday Jan!!!! It looks like you got the celebration started off on the right foot!!!
Have a great day and enjoy all your new goodies. You look so happy and cute!!!
Happy Birthday! Congrats on your birthday haul and you look fab in the Oleander cardi - I almost got it but decided not to, and now you are making me change my mind! Hope your fam spoils you rotten - you deserve it!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! You sure don't look 32 :)
I'm so jealous of your new camera! I'm trying to get the hubby to buy me a new one for Christmas, but he doesn't understand why I need such an expensive camera (doesn't he realize how important blogging is?) Can't wait to see your new pics with it :)
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy birthday!!
AWESOME present!!!
Jan you look beautiful and happy birthday to you! I swear everytime you talk about your cute boys I'm in disbelief bc I agree that you look/feel like a 12 year old and I mean that in the best way possible!
The camera looks amaIng as well as the Anthro goodies!!
Thanks for all the sweet birthday wishes! It's been a great day, I just stuffed myself silly on dinner and cake and my camera battery is charging so I can finally play around and figure things out.
Gemma - oh boo, I'm sorry your order was cancelled, I didn't get an email cancelling or saying that anything shipped yet, so fingers crossed. I have the Pinochle in a 0P and it fits like a glove, I would be perfectly fine in a 2P in that one too, so I'll do the same thing you did if mine gets cancelled!
GinaBean - Happy (early) Birthday to you, too! I hope you have fun plans for your b-day weekend.
SLC - hmmmm, my straps must be far enough to the side of the eyelet because I didn't have that problem with them showing. I'd try flesh toned...
Roxy - I hope you'll post OOTD soon, because I'd love to see how you wore it!
Yay! Happy birthday :) I'm so glad you were able to get some Anthro goodies...can't wait to see all of the new outfits!
Happy Birthday!
happy happy birthday jan!! it's wonderful to share this birthday with such a stylish girl as you!!
Happy Freakin' Birthday Jan! You look so darn cute in that skirt and cardi they go perfectly together! And great score with your discount. Everything looks so cute and I can't wait to see it on you. Oh, and I think we have the same camera now...I'll have to look into that lens. But I've been really happy with the camera so far, it takes really nice pics.
thanks Jan. prob I'll just enjoy knowing you have the cardi on your bday. laters!
Happy Birthday Jan! 32 is hardly "grown up". You're still allowed to act young at heart! I'm almost reaching my 30s and dreading it!!
Looks like you recieved the most perfect present any blogger could ask for!
Happy Birthday! You are exactly one week older than I am... let me know how the first week of 32-ness goes!
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a great day! It looks like you got great gifts and I love your outfit today. :-)
I love your cardi -super cute and you! Great present! You will become an expert photographer! Happy Birthday Jan!!!
p.s. love the polyvore!
Hip, hip hooray for your birthday! I hope you had a truly enjoyable day.
And you look absolutely adorable in your birthday outfit. How could you pass up something as charming as the Oleander cardigan. Hey, it's black, which automatically classifies it at sophisticated, right?
And you picked some amazing items to buy with your birthday discount. I can't wait to see you wear the polyvore. The Glowing Leaves and Marjorie heels are definitely at the top of my wishlist!
Happy happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jan! You are beautiful, inside and out. Congratulations on your beautiful camera - I can't wait to see the photos you take!
Best wishes to you now and always!
Happy, happy birthday, Jan!
Happy Birthday, Jan! I am a recent follower of your blog, and I think you are just the cutest. I love your outfits and enjoy hearing what you have to say. Congrats on the very, very awesome camera! You look genuinely thrilled in the picture.
Happy birthday to you (yesterday)!!! I LOVE what you wore...that cardi is perfect with the hard to match Pulsation skirt!! Looks like you got a great haul to celebrate your big day--as it should be! =)
Happy Birthday! Have fun with your new camera and all the Anthro goodies. I am glad you decided to get that cardigan...it looks adorable on you!
Happy Brithday! That is such a great gift! The 18-270 lens would be so versatile. (It means you can do wide angle and long shot without having to go through the hassle of changing lens.) But big range always cost a lot so it is a very generous gift. My friend had to nag his wife for a very long time before he got the approval for this exact lens, haha.
Happy, happy birthday, mama! LOVE your presents and I have to say, from a 35 year old, 30's aren't so bad. Although I say this because I'm staring down the latter half of my 30's.
Hope your boys spoiled you rotten! You deserve it!
Happy happy happy birthday, Jan! I can't wait to see the amazing photos you take with that new camera! I'm so jealous! ^_^ (But in a good way.) I'm so happy to have "met" you this past year, and I send you all my best wishes for your day! Hope it's everything you hoped.
Oooh harry birthday! I fear I will never grow out of being a girly princess myself. ;)
You look very lovely indeed in your black, white, and red all over birthday outfit. That cardigan I think isn't -too- cutesy and you could make it go classic easily. :)
Happy Birthday!!! You don't look a day over 28! Can't wait to see your husband taking some new pictures with the bday camera...how fun!
Does he know what he signed up for when he got that thing for you..ha!
Wow, Birthday girl! You have become quite the force in the fashion blogging community. :)
Love the Birthday outfit, and wow! on your fabulous new camera and lens. How fun!
Hope your day/year are as amazing (and beautiful) as you are. :)
Post a Comment