I tried to wait for a second cut on the Shine Through Button-Up, but when the Breezy Polka Cardigan went on sale this week, I knew I'd be needing it sooner rather than later. I can't wait to pair them together as seen in this store inspiration shot that Roxy posted a couple of months ago. In the meantime, I'm able to find plenty of other things that this neutral layering piece is great with :)
Shine Through Button-Up, $50
Maya twist cardigan - J.Crew, $60
Old Navy Womens The Weekend Jeans, $35
Beveled Button Studs, $12
Forever21.com - Accessories - Jewelry - Necklaces, $8.80
Maya twist cardigan - J.Crew, $60
Old Navy Womens The Weekend Jeans, $35
Beveled Button Studs, $12
Forever21.com - Accessories - Jewelry - Necklaces, $8.80
I found my shoes online, but not in the tan color that I own...I hate when I can't find a picture to clip to Polyvore! Ah well, they are Marc Fisher Zaynee Flats, and they are perfectly adorable with the bow detail.
It's been a crazy week here - My husband was traveling, I hosted book club and playdates, went on a field trip to the pumpkin patch, to the pediatricians and Target countless times. I'm ready for the weekend!
And just for kicks, here is the outfit I did not wear today. I picked up this really cute tunic from F21 the other day and thought I could get away with wearing it as a dress.

10 comments:
I love both of these outfits. The yellow against the button up really gives it that pop and pulls out the intricate little details in it.
I love the pairings! That button up with the J Crew cardi is darling, oh, and the J Crew nutmeg traversa cardi looks better on you than it does online for sure! Great purchase!
Jan, I think you could get away with wearing the F21 tunic as a dress - it isn't too short. It actually looks pretty good with tights and boots.
Loving your first outfit. Flats are the best invention ever!!
Oh, I love the Shine Through button-up on you - makes me wish I could buy it, but I need to be good right now. And I totally think you can wear that F21 tunic as a dress - it looks great! What's the benefit of being a shorty, if you can't do stuff like that?
That shirt and yellow cardigan together is super cute! I love that yellow on you! I can't wait tosee how you style the Breezy Polka cardi...I ended up passing but you never know...maybe I'll end up giving in once I see how cute it is on you! =)
I love the tunic! I might have to hit up Forever 21 and look for it! Its totally my style :)
I'm still waiting for that top to get a second cut too. I don't know why it hasn't since it doesn't seem to be selling very well. Is it pretty thin and see through (I haven't tried it on yet)?
I LOVE the first outfit and think I may need to get that cardi and shirt!! I think you can pull off the F21 tunic!!! You are still in your early 20's just like me, right!?
Mustard yellow is one of my favorite colors! I love the first outfit :)
I don't think the tunic looks terrible as a dress. In fact, I honestly thought that was what it was meant to be.
Thanks girls!
Tara - the peacock colors totally drew me in, I hope you can find it at your F21!
Sara - the Shine Through Button Up is WHISPER THIN, oddly, it is see-through(ish) but the pattern makes it such that you really don't see anything - does that make sense? I didn't put a cami underneath and didn't feel at all paranoid about it...
Tricia - I am not a day over 21, but sometimes I think I'm still a teenager ;) ;)
Post a Comment