One of the big trends for Fall is military inspired pieces. It's a departure from my usual sugary sweet style, but when Banana Republic emailed me a promotion for 40% off two items, I decided to give the military mini skirt a try. I bought both the green and herringbone in 00P and intended to only keep one once they arrived. My good intentions were no match for how cute the skirt was, though!
Banana Republic Military Mini (utility green)
Target Kady Boots
18 comments:
LOVE that outfit. Ahh such a great fall piece, that cardi. I have the same one and almost pulled it out today.
What a great outfit! Love the coloring. I have those same boots and can't wait to dig them out of my closet to start wearing them.
You are dressed for fall perfectly! Right down to the colors...super cute!!
That skirt is a perfect way to incorporate the military trend without looking lie you're ready for combat :)
The look is still definately feminine and YOU!
Great outfit for fall although still not very military :-) I really like the color combination
You're all "falled" out and I love it! Those boots look awesome on you!
Adorable! I like moderate doses of military items and it looks like you nailed the look!
http://greatwhitetee.blogspot.com/
Is there anything in which you don't look adorable?
Answer: No. It's always fun to see what you're wearing, and it (and you) alway(s) look(s) great.
By the way, after all the Bow-Tied Boot Drama, it's swell to see you in the ones you have on here: they're just right on you.
Beth
Adorable outfit....the color combination is perfect for fall!
MixandMatchFashion
How cute is that skirt! Is it a thick wool? I live in Florida and have no use for thick wool
That sweater is a really nice color on you. I like the skirt too!
Another well put together outfit!
Even though the skirt is supposed to be military, it's not too obvious, which means you can wear it again after this military trend ends :-)
Love how you paired it with the boots - it screams "fall"!
Cheers
Jen
Jan I really like this outfit. I think you look amazing in that skirt. I also love the color of the cardigan.
Amazing outfit! You look fantastic!
The skirt fits you perfectly. You look amazing, and the boots are the perfect touch. I would have kept both skirts too -- NO self control over here!
I saw a pair of olive green military inspired Jeffrey Campbell flats at Lord and Taylor that were just darling. I am hoping to add them to my shoe collection sometime soon. No olive shoes yet, ya know!
Love this how fall this looks!! I love the story about the watch and the goat. It's so cute. Hope you get the watch this time... think your husband saw this post? ;)
Oh Jan, this outfit is positively adorable. Love.
Post a Comment